Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How risky is it to carry a small amount of gear on a domestic interstate flight?

in domestic flights do they even check your check in luggage??

they really scrutinize what u can have with you on carry on, but check in they ask you those 2 questions, and thats it, aint it?

i done think its worth the risk, especially with todays security. a few monthes ago i snuck one prefilled syringe through in my shoe, days before that fuckhead tried to sneak bombs in his shoes in. i was so lucky i tried that shit before, now they make you take your shoes off...
i was pretty scared and ill never do it again. get some whinny tabs and put them in an aspirin bottle.

Play it safe box up priority mail and have someone send it to you!
if you must pack try wraping it in carbon paper

ironbarbarian said:
I have gonne through customs international flights with no probs, just make sure your not carrying a shitload. Also try to carry the amps/tabs within yourself that way youll avoid your stuff being x-rayed.., i.e. pack them tightly in your jeans or loose pants.

IB

You think carrying a bottle of testosterone on your person is safer than packing it in your checked- luggage on an international flight?

BTL said:
I am interested in this too, as I am going to Europe soon right when I will be starting my clomid/arimidex post cycle therapy. Are they really going to check through a tylenol bottle and decifer which pills are which???

These are not controlled substances, are they?

musclebrains said:

You think carrying a bottle of testosterone on your person is safer than packing it in your checked- luggage on an international flight?

Yes. Do you BTW know how this works? If you get scanned your fucked. And you CAN easily fit a vial or 2 in your cargo pants thats why I said not to travel with a "shitload" of gear. Have you ever gone through customs man? A few select get choosen everytime you enter the U.S. from another country and if you are one of those lucky random passangers, your luggage WILL GET CHECKED and your stuff will get seized.

Have a nice day :)

IB

Last edited:
look bro, have you seen that the government took over all security in the airports, lookin at bars over 10-30 cc's of Zambon winstol v anint worth it, those things are so popular and readily available on the market, just sell the ones you got, have some cash off em, and get some stuff later on when you can. bro winstrol is like water, you take is and you piss it out, so about 100 cc's is aobut how much you need!!!!

i've been traveling all over the place with dbols in aspirin bottles. of course they ain't going to fucking check the bottle. if they do, they won't know that it's not aspirin. i'm so calm with it now, when security goes through my bags, i don't even care.

Top Bottom