Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on an 83 dollar check..

biteme said:
Professional athletes would be out of business if everyone was like me. I never pay to see a game and I wouldn't miss it one bit. I don't watch any sports now except for a few boxing, martial art fights occasionally.

frankly, dullboy is suprised that he had any money on him to pay the check. athletes are notorious for expecting all checks to be on the arm. they are the cheapest bunch of maggots in the world.

dullboy said:
frankly, dullboy is suprised that he had any money on him to pay the check. athletes are notorious for expecting all checks to be on the arm. they are the cheapest bunch of maggots in the world.

I'd kick em the fuck out of my place. They mean nothing to me.

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

dullboy said:

hey jimmy, can jimmy stop talking in the third person...

funny thing is i see him downtown all the time.. what could i legally do to him and not get in trouble..

and he def didn't get shitty service she was expecting a fat tip cause lets see he's a fucken multimillionaire so she treated him like a fucken king..

OH SHIT THE STORY GETS BETTER.. his girlfriend or some girl was with he asked for split checks hers was 27 his was 83.. she left a 3 dollar tip.. i guess that was part of his tip too? wtf? i'm spitting directly in his face next time i see him downtown..

Re: how pathetic is this.. a professional basketball player tips my girl 0 dollars on

dullboy said:
it's almost impossible to get staffed in nyc for an all black nightclub event, especially if an open bar is offered.

dullboy has witnessed bartenders making like 3 dollars after serving hundreds of drinks at all black events. lol

Yeah seriously what the fuck is the deal with that shit!? I dated a black dude for a minute and that shit seriously pissed me off. First date I was pretty sure he didnt tip, but I wasnt watching the money too closely since I felt that would be rude. But by the 4th date I realized homie was flat stiffing the server. Not a fucking penny. No way I'm letting that bullshit pass without saying anything about it. He didnt give a rat's ass that the person serving him made half the federally mandated minimum wage. His only real response was he (the server) should get a real job if he wanted to make more money and that he (my date) "didnt owe that guy shit".

Shit that STILL pisses me off.

i always thought black people were good tippers. I mean, they can jump pretty high, so they are great at tip offs and tipping the balls to other players.
ps. im not racist, i dont like tall white people either.

Phaded said:
OH SHIT THE STORY GETS BETTER.. his girlfriend or some girl was with he asked for split checks hers was 27 his was 83.. she left a 3 dollar tip.. i guess that was part of his tip too? wtf? i'm spitting directly in his face next time i see him downtown..

he would kick your ass all around that street... so please, tell us about that.

Top Bottom