Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how often do you change routines?

sharkmaster

I have just 2 routines that I have been alternating between and have been making good gains. I stay on each for 2 months before changing to the other. My buddy changes his routine once a month to keep things fresh, but is more advanced than me. I was just woundering what people recommend as far as how often to switch things up to prevent a plateau?

i think that a good rule of thumb is to switch it up once you start plateauing.... that way you're always making some sort of progress

I'm at the size I want, so I'm only into keeping cut & hard; I don't want to be any bigger. I switch out at random, usually the same routine for a couple weeks, then switch, etc. I alternate days; chest/back one day, legs/abs one day, arms/shoulders one day..... Then sometimes I swap and maybe do chest/arms one day, legs/shoulders, and so on. That way, my body is always up for a surprise, and I don't get in a plateau as easily.

Charles

every 2 weeks for me. usually these 2 week cycles are part of a 6 to 8 week phase of similar training strategies.

Top Bottom