Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much is tooOO much?

MrRTTB

I'm on a diet where I eat only broccoli for carbs = fiber, high fat and high protein. I work out 4 times per week and after each session I take 40-50g carbs with high GI. My weight is 180lb and I'm at 8-8.5%bf. I eat like this for 5 days, then I have a non fat, high carb high protein day. I was just woondering how many carbs I could consume at a proximate without gaining fat. Normaly I'm at 2300cals, but on the carb day I'm up to about 4000-5000cals, (carbs with a slow GI). I know people on CKD diet can eat almost as much as they like without gaining any fat in a period of 24 hours, but this is on a CKD diet and I'm not...

So do U think I have to worry about gaining fat during this 24 hour high carb, high protein(3g per lb bw) period?

I think that doubling your calories for one day is excessive. I'd raise it by like 1000calories which would be about 250grams of carbs. At that amount and depending if you workout that day, i don't believe you will gain any fat. I believe once a week should be the maximum though.

Top Bottom