Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Do You Charge Per Session?

What do you charge for a 1 hour session?

• Less than $30

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • $30-$75

Votes: 50 56.8%
  • $76-$125

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • $126+

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
I am NASM cert, and I am just getting started, I also dont know what to charge, and is that a good cert?

Your clients are not going to pay you a particular fee because you are NASM certified. Don't let people convince you that clients care about your certification. They are all the same to them. You have to charge them what the market dictates. If everyone is charging $30 then you are going to want to stay around that price so that you don't price yourself out of the market.

I try to sell packeages of ten. Then I make sure I train the hell outta them so that they really feel as though they cannot train at that level by themselves. Works everytime.
Since when has training the hell out of them really given them results though? Well I guess it depends on your clients, if they are fat and out of shape, then yah, a nice kick in the ass is a move in the right direction, but most of my clients are older wealthy gentlemen who are already in decent shape before working with me. Those guys need a more scientific approach to training. Just saying, I don't think training your clients to complete failure is neccesarily a good thing.

It's also a question of how youre coaching your client's lifstyle. Are you writing off-day programs and monitoring? Nutrition? Are you helping your client heal injuries? Are you helping your client manage cortisol? Etc

I charge $100 per 1 hour session. If people train 4 times a week I charge them $70.00 and hour/ $1400 a month. I also run an outdoor group sessions where I make about 150-250 an hour and do corporate work. But I am getting out of PT and fitness training. I have done it for 8 years as a PT and 9 years as a martial art coach. I want to do do somethig different now. I am thinking of going to Thailand and opening a studio for English speakers that work there.

Lots of helpful information here. Find out what there individual goals are and maybe offer some diet packages along with the training. Thanks

55/ hr for 1-2 hour a week, 45/hr for 3-4 hours a week, 35 for 5-6 hours a week.

I have them pay upfront monthly. I charge less than most around here... But I would rather get more clients. I also bring them into my private studio... So no gym memberships or contracts.

The best money is in boot camps. I'll do 15 person boot camp and charge 7$ per person per class. I try to do 2 classes per day.

Top Bottom