Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Do You Charge Per Session?

What do you charge for a 1 hour session?

• Less than $30

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • $30-$75

Votes: 50 56.8%
  • $76-$125

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • $126+

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters

1badgerman

I work in a private studio and we have three different packages we offer clients, a 4, 12, and 16 week program. The average per session breaks down to around $105 per hour though. What do you charge clients per 1 hour session?

I get into a little philosophy of training and why some trainers can charge higher amounts.

Last edited by a moderator:
What it comes down to is what degree you have and how did you get the cert. If you got it online and have no degree or background in nutrition or exercise physiology you can't or better yet you should not charge more then the person who does. Also if you have competed or do competed and placed well you can charge more depending on that. I do think 100 dollar for a studio sounds pretty good as long as the trainers are good.

I charge 75/hr for a 4 week, 4 day a week session. Anything longer than that it's 65/hr. I know that many are charging more but with the economy I have found people don't spend unless they just have to. I received my cert in Tampa, Florida. IFPA certified and also hold a pre-natal training certificate.

I work in a private studio and we have three different packages we offer clients, a 4, 12, and 16 week program. The average per session breaks down to around $105 per hour though. What do you charge clients per 1 hour session?

I Florida, when you sell packages you need to sell them assuming the client will use the package completely within 1 month. Otherwise..... I think the state of Florida considers you a "health club" and you have more fees and insurance to pay.

I try to sell packeages of ten. Then I make sure I train the hell outta them so that they really feel as though they cannot train at that level by themselves. Works everytime.

With my training in London, UK I charge about £60 a session (per hr) which is about $90 but we also do packages aswell. So the clients save money but still are commited to training with us on a longer term.

Stuart

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom