Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Do You Charge Per Session?

What do you charge for a 1 hour session?

• Less than $30

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • $30-$75

Votes: 50 56.8%
  • $76-$125

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • $126+

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
At the end of the day it all comes down to supply and demand. Justifying your rate with tertiary credentials is fine, however, if you have a good physique and are strong in marketing and sales, you will be more financially successful than those that have a strong education alone.

I am Robert Dyer, a personal trainer and massage therapist with over 10 years post qualification experience, I manage Your London Personal Trainer from Greenwich / Lewisham / Bexely all throughout London.

Last edited by a moderator:
We do everything by direct debit. Much better option as it encourages customers to never cancel etc.

One thing to take into account is what the going rate is in your area. I live in a small town near Columbia, SC and the one hour rate average is $40/hour. I train clients at the local rec center and they charge $35.00/45 minutes. I get $25.00 of that. I have two clients I train at home and I charge $35.00 per hour. You have to take experience into account as well. I have only been training as a career for 6 months. I have a friend who helped start the firm. She has a long resume and charges $75.00/hour. She is the exception in this area, but I plan to be there soon.

Rebecca D

Hey guys, some colleagues have told me about some mobile payment solutions lie Square or Intuit..do you use them? can you give me some feedback?

i charge my clients $25 for 1 1/2 hour, or 25 a session which usually only last an hour, or i'll package and do 100 a month for one session a week, or 200 a month for 2 sessions a week. usually i'm just giving advice and helping people out while i'm at the gym, sucks to be in a little town and know everyone, but hell i got certified, but it doesn't mean i always have to charge to help someone get a step up on getting healthier or learning ya know?

I try to sell packeages of ten. Then I make sure I train the hell outta them so that they really feel as though they cannot train at that level by themselves. Works everytime.

I've tried training certain people to the max before, first session throw a lot at them. They get a great session but sometimes it scares them off. Some people just don't want to work hard and would prefer to go through the motions. I know they will question you when they don't see the results but the thought of them exerting themselves past there comfort zone is not worth thinking about.

I charge £30 ph ($50) and i'm mobile. (Time consuming - but little overheads)

Top Bottom