Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Much Do You Charge Per Session?

What do you charge for a 1 hour session?

• Less than $30

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • $30-$75

Votes: 50 56.8%
  • $76-$125

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • $126+

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
I charge $60 for one person depending of the distance, $45 per person for 2... more for groups.

Last edited by a moderator:
It really depends on the competition. Sometimes it's good to offer a discounted price so that you can attract clients who may be hurting a bit, financially.

In person its $60 for an hour. Online consulting I sell 4 week packages of diet and training for $175.00

here in holland normal is between 40 and 75 euros for a session.
There are personal trainers which charge under the 40 euro but these are very bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
The key is to select one client, charge him $500 a session and you're set. You can make $6,000 a month and only work three hours a week! Don't laugh, people are doing it. It's called exclusive training, the next level for VIP's.

The key is to select one client, charge him $500 a session and you're set. You can make $6,000 a month and only work three hours a week! Don't laugh, people are doing it. It's called exclusive training, the next level for VIP's.

I like how you're thinking here - heavy on the marketing of it - but you still have to be able to "pull-off" this $500 session in the client's mind, regardless of their income level -

I think to do it, you have to extend the sessions to a couple of hours (cardio and weights). Also, you have to be on call (sort of). You have to stay up on the client between sessions and really treat them like royalty. It's not a bad idea.

Also, always keep in mind all of the little overhead costs that are eating away at your bottom line. I ran a busy studio for a couple of years and had no liquid assets. I closed it down and did things on my own, charged as high rates as I could get justify, always inching them up when I could, and that's when I was able to actual put something away.

The real numbers or real economics get ignored too much in PT, and pretty much all business in general but especially here, and that leads to a lot of the problems trainer's have with their businesses.

I'm always knocking how the big gyms rape their employees, but they kind of get this, and that's why they run the splits and have the quotas they do -

Top Bottom