Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much $$$ are you missing from your paycheck

Employer's medical cost will be reported on 2012's W2 - look in box 12 DD - nothing in the law says that will be taxed, yet.

that reporting requirement is only for employers that have more than 50 employees, as that is the cut-off for the obamacare rules...employers with more than 50 employees must have an employer-sponsored health insurance plan that covers 100% of their workers or, they must pay a $750 fine per worker...the kicker???

the biggest companies in america (e.g., walmart, mcdonalds, etc.)...the ones that could most afford to offer this benefit...said "we don't want to participate" and barry said ok...your tax dollars at work. :rolleyes:

That sucks, but Boeing makes their own decisions about what to charge employees for insurance.

Any adjustments to insurance premiums happened back in 2011 when the law was first passed and parts of it became active. Every company saw a 15-30% premium increase regardless of claims history or risk. Whether or not that was passed onto employees was up to the specific company.

2014 is the the first "real" year where PPACA is in full effect.

Fun stuff ahead :eek:

yeah, our insurance plan changed via employer for the first time in 4 yrs in 2011' ...we actually pay less because of the plan we chose but the deductible for the yr is way higher...

My SSI withholding went up about $35. looks like Barry only shafted the rich white Elite Fitness bunch.

(if you're not 50 yet, my apologies)

Apology accepted.

(and for the record, I do support screening. What I don't support is this myth that if every fat smoker had a primary care physician telling them to lose weight and stop smoking that we'd magically reduce health care costs).

Social security did not go up. You had a temporary reduction last year.

Yeah? Why a reduction? I hate politics and related things with an undergraduate in Finance and an MBA; I generally play like I'm wearing earmuffs and go on with my day. Ignorance is bliss at times.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom