Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much $$$ are you missing from your paycheck

Weird... My direct deposit from the Irish entity didn't change a single cent.

I'm not sure they nailed "the rich" on this one.

Weird... My direct deposit from the Irish entity didn't change a single cent.

I'm not sure they nailed "the rich" on this one.

cap gains went up though how do rich bros duck that one?
to foreign investors have to pay that as well?

cap gains went up though how do rich bros duck that one?
to foreign investors have to pay that as well?

Cap gains overseas haven't changed. You just have to leave them in foreign entities overseas. Then if you want to do deals, just let the foreign entity make the purchase.

For the US, I've been doing bond ladders of tax-free muni bonds since 2002. That gives me enough income to live on while any real income (and investments) accumulate overseas.

I think a lot of people have been moving this way since Barry's rhetoric started in 2009.

Cap gains overseas haven't changed. You just have to leave them in foreign entities overseas. Then if you want to do deals, just let the foreign entity make the purchase.

For the US, I've been doing bond ladders of tax-free muni bonds since 2002. That gives me enough income to live on while any real income (and investments) accumulate overseas.

I think a lot of people have been moving this way since Barry's rhetoric started in 2009.

and self employed pension plans..

We've spent more time and effort posturing for taxes over the last four years than we've spent improving products. The entire US medical device industry continues to do that.

Taxes are a major component of expense that has to be managed like anything else. It used to be, we looked at EBIT (earnings before interest and taxes) but now, taxes are incorporated into every profitability measure. So our 2013 bonus plan will take taxes into consideration. If a manager wants to make his number, he can do it the old-fashioned way, or instead manage his tax burden and show earnings growth that way.

Barry has started something that won't be undone.

Yeah wtf, two week paycheck was about $400 less. This shit is permanent?

Dude, a 2% change in social security tax did not ding your check for $400. Something else happened

We got the paperwork from the IRS and CA, and couldn't figure it out, and sent it all to our tax lady. The first two weekly checks we issued, were for 2012 tax rates, so as soon as we get the figures, we'll adjust back. What a mess!!!!!!!

Charles

Top Bottom