Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How many times will I have to ...

how many times will i do the diddle myself before i fall asleep

  • 1-2

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • 3-4

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • 5+

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Your one horny bitch that needs to get laid.

    Votes: 19 61.3%

  • Total voters
    31
3 but I'd need to see your technique to be sure.
 
:p
Thread worthless without pics
:p
 
Fucking A woman, this thread is 1000000000000000000000000000000% fucking WORTHLESS without pics AND video of you taking care of business.
 
1. Buy Sybian
2. Ride once daily
3. Your Problem solved
4. :camera: of above = My problem solved :sperm:

:D
 
Last edited:
:lmao: It was only once last night. I should have made this a karma bookie bet. Guys tell me is there ever a time when a chick post that it is not useless with out pics? :p
 
superqt4u2nv said:
:lmao: Guys tell me is there ever a time when a chick posts that it is not useless with out pics? :p

Thinking..........
windows-thinking2.gif
 
I went with 2...after last night your technique seems on and you seem to be very excitable,then throw in all of this talk of masturbation and your going to go again...my vote was 2.
 
Top Bottom