Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How many people here have milked cows?

I have milked a many of cows. By hand and with machines. My grandfather had a farm and I would live there during the summers. Twice a day starting at 4:00 am every morning and then in the afternoon.

Each cow had their own name and even though they all looked alike, we could tell them apart from each other.
 
Milked 'em
birthed 'em
Cut 'em up.

Fun times!
 
Yeah HumorMe. A friend of mine lived on a huge organic dairy farm and the cows would come in from the pasture and go right to their own marked milking stall. They most certainly have their own personalities.

A couple of friends had beef cows too but one never really gets as attached to them since they're soon to be supper.
 
Who has worked in tobacco fields all day? Pulling, tying, and hanging it in barns to cure. That was a bummer of a job.

Who has slaughtered hogs? Hogs are very smart animals. They always knew when they were going to be killed. Would huddle in groups while we aimed the .22 rifle picking out which ones we wanted to slaughter.

Who has picked cotton? I've done that too. Would seriously fuck your hands up bad.
 
No it doesn't hurt the cows. At milking time they're so swollen up with milk that they're almost in pain. So it feels better for them to be milked.
 
Raina said:
No it doesn't hurt the cows. At milking time they're so swollen up with milk that they're almost in pain. So it feels better for them to be milked.
i guess...thats how humans get also so i dont see how i missed that cows wouldnt be....
 
I've never slaughtered anything but I've seen a lot of chickens getting slaughtered. Usually they don't jump around as much as people would think they would. They will if you kick them though. But that's more a boy thing to do than a girl thing.
 
I have Never milked a Cow, but I got milked by a cow once during a night of drug usage.

I Have carried oh so many of their heavy ass carcasses from truck to hook to cooler
I Have Butchered, Ground and Pkged more than I want to remember.

Cow meat is good.
 
Raina said:
No it doesn't hurt the cows. At milking time they're so swollen up with milk that they're almost in pain. So it feels better for them to be milked.


Right you are. Think of yourself having to go to the bathroom real bad and the pain sometimes associated with that.
 
I have milked and fucked a few cows in my day...............wait, you mean the farm animal? yeah, I've milked one when I was a kid.
 
i have before
 
I once touched a electric fence with a stick. The fence was holding the cows in .......and it shocked the crap out of me

thats the closest thing ive come to milking a cow
 
If you're wondering if a fence is on you have one of two ways to check it- either put a blade of grass up to it and feel the little pulse or push a kid into it and if the kid screams and stuff it's on.
 
Raina said:
If you're wondering if a fence is on you have one of two ways to check it- either put a blade of grass up to it and feel the little pulse or push a kid into it and if the kid screams and stuff it's on.
youd think id learn
I was trying to mow my parents yard with a push mower once and i touched the danged spark plug.....my arm went into spasms
this is a public service announcement to never touch a danged spark plug that is hooked into something
 
[Cappadonna]
Let us milk this cow, the best way we know how
Park Hill projects, chicka-POW
One culture, return of the track slasher
Double doser, Cappadonna broadcaster
Strivin for perfection, the only way I got
my life back was through investin, devotion
Movin my soul toward the skit, vocabulary
comin out my ass like shit, to feed my babies
I gotta fight y'all MC's, this money
be gettin me high just like cheese in these tracks
I milk for all my childhood, make me feel good
So I keep on writin meditatin in the ghetto
Makin love waitin for lost minds to settle
then I speak out, because we all need the guidance
Deep down inside us where you could define science
My mother told me, when I was so stressed out
"All you gotta do is just put your best out"
and I did it, milky

Milk this cow (2X)
Milk this cow, the best way we know how
Park Hill projects, chicka-POW!

Chorus: Method Man

Hold your own nigga, Razor Sharp with the art
Don't gettin blown nigga, throwin darts at the charts
Danger Zone nigga, Cappadonna
You know the stee' potnah, Wu-Tang death before dishonor - what?

[Cappadonna]
Yo, new Cappadonna is about to exhale kid
Hold all the phone calls, stop all the mail
Cappadonna raise hell, speak and I broke the shells
Seen brothers that fell when I slipped
I had my alibi tight that night, up in the Hill chillin
y'all'll get shot, move away things are too hot
Look at my spot now, friends are exiled from close distance
I flow persistance, every time I step up, I rip reps up
Ku Klux, my words swing around like numchucks
This ain't for big bucks, never can quit this rap shit
it feeds my seeds, I can barely breathe
But y'all cats better believe keep off, the darts are soft
while I throw these missiles, at your skin tissue
You can't escape I absorb, gigantic crowds all aboard
Watch out for shitty fraud, my darts slam like doors
Makin it hard for you to get yours, selfish

Milk this cow, the best way we know how
Park Hill projects, chicka-POW!
(repeat 2X)

Chorus

Milk this cow, the best way we know how
Park Hill projects, chicka-POW!
(repeat 2X)

Chorus

[Method Man]
Bad birds that fuck nerds! *inhaling*
Hah! *inhaling*
Suck a dick up til ya hiccup motherfuckers!
The swarm continues, Wu-Tang Killer Beez
Cappadonna Cappucino, the Donna-mite
Came to treat your earpiece right
Y'all better recognize and realize
Hot Nixon, playin my position, bitch!

*gunfight*

Cappadonna - Milk The Cow Lyrics
 
Raina said:
If you're wondering if a fence is on you have one of two ways to check it- either put a blade of grass up to it and feel the little pulse or push a kid into it and if the kid screams and stuff it's on.

its more fun to hose the kid down and then push him into it :evil:
 
Never milked one, but I have ridden on cows before. Must be a family tradition because my dad rode a cow back to the army base a long time ago because he was too drunk to walk.LOL

I have also worked for a wheat seed company, there is nothing more miserable than being in a wheat field when it's over 100 degrees.

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Werd to your mother on the spark plug advice.

Also,
We had 2 horses that were hit by lightning and cooked to a nice Medium Rare..
 
I've milked cows, and drank milk right out of their teets

I've witnessed and helped in the slaughtering of cows and hogs

I've also killed chickens, the worst was when they were killed by grabbing them by the neck then you spin your arm around until the neck snaps. The body takes off running, with out the head, the head is still animated too. The beak and the eyes open and close for about a minute.
 
SoreArms said:
I've also killed chickens, the worst was when they were killed by grabbing them by the neck then you spin your arm around until the neck snaps. The body takes off running, with out the head, the head is still animated too. The beak and the eyes open and close for about a minute.


Yep, done that too.

I think the worse job on the farm I ever had to do was work in tobacco.

This was all before modern technology. You have to go into the fields and "top" tobacco. Topping is breaking off the flower bloom on top of the plant. Then after the plant reaches maturity. you have to go out and pick about 3-4 leaves off each plant and carry it under your arm until you get a big wad of leaves, then go over to the tobacco sled and drop it into the sled.

Acres and acres and acres of tobacco too. Go back to the barn and help tie the tobacco onto sticks for hanging in the tobacco barn for curing.

Climb up into the barn where it is almost pitch black and hang the sticks on the rafters(the whole barn was rafters almost to the ground) Battle the ocassional rat snake or black snake that likes the warmth of the barn for resting.

After all is said and done, trying to get the tobacco gum off your body because you are covered from head to toe with that stuff.

Work a whole week and get paid about $15.00. Good times indeed.
 
I did all sorts of hardcore farming work when I was a kid in Mexico.

Imagine being an American 5 year old, your days filled with cartoons, ice cream trucks, kindergarden, coloring books, etc.. All of a sudden your family moves to Mexico and you now spen your days feeding and hearding cattle, planting corn, cutting fire wood, building fences with big rock boulders, etc... basically adult level work. Wakingup at the crack of dawn, and working all the way up to sun down. Luckily I only experienced this up to the age of 9, when we moved back to the US.
 
Raina said:
Either by hand or with a milking machine? I've milked a lot of cows. We never had them but a lot of my friends did.


A couple of my ex girlfriends have....













They were from Vermont. :p
 
Raina said:
No it doesn't hurt the cows. At milking time they're so swollen up with milk that they're almost in pain. So it feels better for them to be milked.

Yeah..blue udders suck. :worried:
 
I only milk myself.
;)
 
The girl across the hall from me in college jerked off horses for $20/hour.
Couple of thoughts...
I would pay more then $20
An hour of hand jobs.. I'm impressed!
*Never got one from her.
 
I milked my ex wife. Does that count?
 
Top Bottom