Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How many of you Frontload ?

cbodd

Do you guys frontload on all cycles ? Say If your test is 500mg ew do you use 750 for the first week or 2 weeks ? Do you think its more beneficial or there is no difference ? Thanks for any replies ................. Later Cbodd

Don't be over eager. The results will come.
Frontoading can lead to gyno and bloat for some.

Agreed, it's an absolute waste. Not to mention your chances of getting "test flu," increase dramatically. You will see no benefit from doing this.

Thanks guys for all the replies ... have done several cycles but never front loaded and my workout partner swears by it and since I am started a tren/test E cycle May 1st,he was advising me to try it and I wanted to see what you guys thought ? but I will just start the cycle as normal .... Thanks again ......... Later Cbodd

well if we are talking test I front loaded by accident once.. I injected 500mg's of sust in my deltoid. used 2 amps, thought each amp was 125 and not 250.. DUH its called sustanon 250 !!! I actually confused myself cause I was an idiot noob.

anyway the next day even with a very sore deltoid I did the same heavyish weight I usually do 3 more reps and smiled.

yeah its a waste though, i agree with everyone just stay patient. it didn't make a difference in the long run.

Top Bottom