Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How long for anadrol to kick in?

Fat2Ripped

hey bros..I am on a 1g Test Enanth every week and 150mg of Anadrol everyday...how long does it take for the effects of the anadrol to kick in?..lookin for that strength boost...this is my first time with a-bombs..usually use dbol

150mg!? Damn, you don't mess around, do you?

I usually notice some good strength gains by the second week. Full results by the third.

Keep in mind, orals just don't affect me like they do most others, so this in not definately accurate.

I need to take like 60-75mg dbol ED just to start feeling the pump. And I am talking about British dragon, and british dispensary products.

Fat2Ripped said:
hey bros..I am on a 1g Test Enanth every week and 150mg of Anadrol everyday...how long does it take for the effects of the anadrol to kick in?..lookin for that strength boost...this is my first time with a-bombs..usually use dbol

I got stronger just reading those dosages. The A-bombs should kick in pretty quickly.

Fat2Ripped said:

why are you running so much anadrol bro? have you checked out my posts on it?

I am using anadrol because I need to get as much of a strength gain as I possibly gain from this cycle...I am only running it for 4 weeks...and no i havent seen any of ur posts on it..care to provide some links and I will read them

Top Bottom