SpyWizard said:nice nips by the way
mattrich said:here you go.
They are synthesized from different forms of cholesterol as far as i know. The exact mechanisms i'm sure are quite complicated and would require some extensive machines/lab tools/hardware etc. Also have heard the starting point is some kind of mexican plant/herb
I also found this online which sort of backs up what i heard
"The isotope-ratio test is possible because synthesized steroids are made from starting compounds (diosgenin or stigmasterol) obtained from soybean or other plant oils. Soybeans and most agricultural crops are C3 plants, which means they first form a three-carbon molecule (3-phosphoglyceric acid) from CO2 during photosynthesis. Other plants that are integral to the human diet, such as corn and sugarcane, are C4 plants, which first form four-carbon molecules (oxaloacetate, malate, and aspartate). Because the human diet consists of a mix of C3 and C4 plants, naturally produced steroids will have a slightly higher amount of 13C than synthetically derived steroids"

Yes you did. Figured I would ask up in here as well.mattrich said:lol... just seenn this post over at dbb.![]()
mr.nitro said:I heard they use sweet potatos, no joke.
DJ_UFO said:Well, human body produces testosterone from cholesterol so I guess in labs they start from the same point. I wonder if it is possible to clone testosterone molecules from myself and then injecting them back in an oil based solution. lol. The day the first UG lab develop its own raw powders, we will touch the sky. Remember the first three words of the constitution: We, The People.
cranny said:I've always wanted to know how are anabolic steroids made? Not suspending them in oil for use. I mean the actual powder. How is the powder manufactured? Where does it come from? Inquiring minds want to know.

barriers to entry. hiring a chemist, sourcing your raw materials, and setting up a lab on premesis in the states costs tens of thousands at the very leastPrimordial Performance said:I’m surprised UG are not doing it already... it alot easier to do that most people think. Hell, its done on practically every street corner in China.
BTW, DHEA would be a hell of a lot better intermediate to work with than diosgenin... if a chemist was so inclined.
-Pp
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














