Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How is test made?

cranny

New member
I've always wanted to know how are anabolic steroids made? Not suspending them in oil for use. I mean the actual powder. How is the powder manufactured? Where does it come from? Inquiring minds want to know.
 
the powder is produced by mixing raw chemicals.. the actual mixing of those raw chemicals is the question you are asking i assume..

good luck with that..

nice nips by the way
 
here you go.
They are synthesized from different forms of cholesterol as far as i know. The exact mechanisms i'm sure are quite complicated and would require some extensive machines/lab tools/hardware etc. Also have heard the starting point is some kind of mexican plant/herb

I also found this online which sort of backs up what i heard

"The isotope-ratio test is possible because synthesized steroids are made from starting compounds (diosgenin or stigmasterol) obtained from soybean or other plant oils. Soybeans and most agricultural crops are C3 plants, which means they first form a three-carbon molecule (3-phosphoglyceric acid) from CO2 during photosynthesis. Other plants that are integral to the human diet, such as corn and sugarcane, are C4 plants, which first form four-carbon molecules (oxaloacetate, malate, and aspartate). Because the human diet consists of a mix of C3 and C4 plants, naturally produced steroids will have a slightly higher amount of 13C than synthetically derived steroids"
 
mattrich said:
here you go.
They are synthesized from different forms of cholesterol as far as i know. The exact mechanisms i'm sure are quite complicated and would require some extensive machines/lab tools/hardware etc. Also have heard the starting point is some kind of mexican plant/herb

I also found this online which sort of backs up what i heard

"The isotope-ratio test is possible because synthesized steroids are made from starting compounds (diosgenin or stigmasterol) obtained from soybean or other plant oils. Soybeans and most agricultural crops are C3 plants, which means they first form a three-carbon molecule (3-phosphoglyceric acid) from CO2 during photosynthesis. Other plants that are integral to the human diet, such as corn and sugarcane, are C4 plants, which first form four-carbon molecules (oxaloacetate, malate, and aspartate). Because the human diet consists of a mix of C3 and C4 plants, naturally produced steroids will have a slightly higher amount of 13C than synthetically derived steroids"


cant compute... :insane:
 
mr.nitro said:
I heard they use sweet potatos, no joke.

thats kind of true.. it isn't sweet potatoes, it's yams and soybeans mainly. they produce a steroid precursor. the rest i'm not 100% sure about so i'm not even going to elaborate. i also know that there are fewer carbons in this type of plant-formed testosterone, and this is the way (in urine tests) that they can distinguish it from test. that is produced in the human body.
 
Well, human body produces testosterone from cholesterol so I guess in labs they start from the same point. I wonder if it is possible to clone testosterone molecules from myself and then injecting them back in an oil based solution. lol. The day the first UG lab develop its own raw powders, we will touch the sky. Remember the first three words of the constitution: We, The People.
 
DJ_UFO said:
Well, human body produces testosterone from cholesterol so I guess in labs they start from the same point. I wonder if it is possible to clone testosterone molecules from myself and then injecting them back in an oil based solution. lol. The day the first UG lab develop its own raw powders, we will touch the sky. Remember the first three words of the constitution: We, The People.


I’m surprised UG are not doing it already... it alot easier to do that most people think. Hell, its done on practically every street corner in China.

BTW, DHEA would be a hell of a lot better intermediate to work with than diosgenin... if a chemist was so inclined.

-Pp
 
cranny said:
I've always wanted to know how are anabolic steroids made? Not suspending them in oil for use. I mean the actual powder. How is the powder manufactured? Where does it come from? Inquiring minds want to know.
:evil:
 
Primordial Performance said:
I’m surprised UG are not doing it already... it alot easier to do that most people think. Hell, its done on practically every street corner in China.

BTW, DHEA would be a hell of a lot better intermediate to work with than diosgenin... if a chemist was so inclined.

-Pp
barriers to entry. hiring a chemist, sourcing your raw materials, and setting up a lab on premesis in the states costs tens of thousands at the very least

companies targetting niches buy raw powders for literally a couple dollars a gram, outsource their QC, and effectively become a packaging/marketing house

ive put some thought into entering the market. even targetting a niche, theres serious money in it. no way would i consider starting it up from scratch in a first world country, crazy to do taht
 
Androstenedione > testostosterone is achieved with Walmart supplies.

I don’t image DHEA > testosterone being much different. However you may run into a little extra work finding the intermediates and synthesizing the synthetics such as winstrol, oxandrolone, ect.

-Pp
 
the breakthrough that needs to happen is getting the body to produce amounts of testosterone and growth hormone that are equivalent to what we inject.
 
i think most of it is more complicated than what a basic UG lab can handle. I've sort of researched chemical companies online, and I've seen a few pictures of chemical processing plants that make and sell sterioid powders. it looked like they had huge Vats or large barrels lined up and had different hormones in each. kind of neat actually.
 
Top Bottom