Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is glutamine?

broski87

Which should I Get glutamine powerchews or creatine powerchews? Do you guys take these supplements while on cycle as well?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

you can take both while on cycle... if you are having joint pain then get the glutamine or if you want to at least prevent it... you can ALWAYS use creatine... that should be a staple in your supp lineup... I would always have some on hand...

Im using powerchews creatine now and loving it, the loading phase is fun but the glutamate is quite useful Postworkout!

Agreed. Not only do power chews taste great, but it's very convenient to just pop 4 Glutamine after a work out

With all of the protein powder I take, I feel like I get plenty of glutamine.

Creatine chews are convenient. I've used them for a while but after buying NTBM Tang Creatine, things have changed. I just take a scoop and put it under my tongue. I save the chews in my car.

Creatine power chews is fun and when you are on steroids your muscles hold 3 times as much atp as they do when you are not. This is not the only way steroids and creatine work well together. Read this - Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

I read this when you originally posted it. I was on cycle and jumped on creatine at 15mg per day. My strength exploded! Im on my 2nd week of PCT and I keep getting stronger! I will stay on creatine for the next 4-6 weeks.

Top Bottom