Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good was Anavar for you ladies?

H

hewlett

did you get real lean and how was the BF? my girl started a good diet and is working out and was thinking of giving her some anavar BTG in the future when she has like a few more months of working out. She's 5'8 at 190

hehe...

hewie.... get your girl on the boards to read... anavar is great... but by the sounds of it she's not ready for it... not sure on her background, but AS use is not really for 'amatuers', it is a tool that should supplement years of hard work and diet.... there are a lucky few who have the genetics but the rest of us (probably your girl included) have to work our asses off... for years... no magic way out...

you should encourage your girl to get on these boards and learn as much as she can, not only about anavar, but about training/diet... knowledge is a powerful thing...

but if you'd like to send me the btg i'll be happy to test to see if its the real stuff...

yeah that's what i wanted to say. thanks phem. too tired to post. could you read my mind from my emoticon? lol

yeah..... i guess you may have wanted to title your wondering thread "guys stop asking questions for your girls and get their asses on here pronto"

:)

no i'll be using the BTG myself but was going to save soem for her for later to see how it works for her. if you want some you have to earn it:rolleyes:

for the record, i have posted my anavar cycle results each week... just scroll down some... but you should still get your girl on here to do some of her own research...

Top Bottom