Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you use Linkedin? What have you gotten from it?

Linkedin is just a business social site.

I use it to make introductions and as self-propaganda.

Our web guy says its great for getting people back to our corporate website and improving our rankings on search engines.

I really consider it a MySpace without the crap.
smile.gif

I have some people in my "network" that use the hell out of it. belong to all kinda groups and write recommendations for people and ask for them from everyone. One guy is a sales trainer and I think he uses it to advertise to other businesspeople.

I have some people in my "network" that use the hell out of it. belong to all kinda groups and write recommendations for people and ask for them from everyone. One guy is a sales trainer and I think he uses it to advertise to other businesspeople.

Thanks, there's so much information on those sites about how to build a linkedin profile and get use out of it, I'm just struggling to get it all done and see if it works.

Our executive recruiters use it to find candidates and it works like a charm. It's of little use to me until I need another job. I'm only there because my boss invited me when he first started doing it.

Top Bottom