Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you tell if this is winstrol?

Tosalarte

Hey there! Got some anavar, and after taking it for 5weeks out of 8 I am thinking that I got scammed, and it is fake. AndI am especially worried now after doing some research on how often itreally gets faked. My suspicion is that it is in reality winstrolinstead of anavar. However, can I tell that?

Yeah, check it out with side effects - if you are perfectly comfortable with the joints and there is no noticeable hairloss, then most probably it is anavar.

Other than that, the best way of telling if you get the real gear or not, is using the services of reliable sources.

Sadly, you can't tell whether or not your gear is real just by looking at it. The only way to know for sure is to use a home steroid testing kit like roid test.

Another great resource you have is the source reviews section on evolutionary.org. Check the reviews on the source you used.

Does this roid test kit work well? Will it not be a guessing game? Frankly, my joints are fine, and the hair is still there....so maybe it is not winstrol in the end...where do you find those kits, and do they work for anavar?

Lab max and roid test are the same thing. Roid test is just a brand name of the lab max steroid testing kit.

I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. Look up the source you used. Chances are there are already members on the board who have tested gear from the source you used.

There is not too much difference between winstrol and anavar in terms of positive effects, so if you are getting results, don't bother and spend money on roid tests. Just finish the cycle, and next time use a reliable source to avoid all this headache.

Top Bottom