Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you split your routine? Need help!

jdbaker82

I have been doing:

Chest/Triceps on Mondays
Back/Biceps on Wednesdays
Legs/Shoulders on Fridays

This routine was before I actually did real squats or deadlifts also now I want to work each body part twice per week can anyone recommend a good way to split this? Can I do squats and deadlifts on the same day?

Stats: 27 yrs old, 5'9", 190lbs, 27%BF been working out for approx 6 months with this routine mostly first month I was doing full body's to get back into things used to go to the gym when I was 19-21 years old for 2 years straight.

Was thinking maybe do a 3 day split hitting upper body on Monday and Fridays and just do legs once a week and hit em hard on Wednesdays?

I have been doing:

Chest/Triceps on Mondays
Back/Biceps on Wednesdays
Legs/Shoulders on Fridays

This routine was before I actually did real squats or deadlifts also now I want to work each body part twice per week can anyone recommend a good way to split this? Can I do squats and deadlifts on the same day?

Stats: 27 yrs old, 5'9", 190lbs, 27%BF been working out for approx 6 months with this routine mostly first month I was doing full body's to get back into things used to go to the gym when I was 19-21 years old for 2 years straight.

Yes, you can do that.....i think you posted this in another thread, but do you mind reposting your idea for exercise choices?

You can also do a full body split instead of a body part if you want.... many people including myself prefer it.

Top Bottom