Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you socialize?

nangiggles

Team Bennettar
EF VIP
IRL. Do you have an established group of friends, do you hang out with people from work, belong to a group or club, take classes of something, just spend time with family, you don't socialize at all or just online?

Discuss

I have an established group of friends, hang out with family, and socialize online.

When I need people I'll usually go to my family first, online second, friends, then if I am really needing people I'll take a class/play non-competitive sport/go to church.

Family and friends. Mostly family. I coach HS baseball so that takes up a lot of my spare time.

I've got a big family, old friends, play basketball or poker once a week, go to the gym, and of course this place

now leave me the fuck alone

I guess I don't talk to you assholes anymore really. :heart:

I have a group of 5-6 best friends, and we've all been crazy close since middle school or so. We've all lived together before and we see and talk to each other all the time.

I'd always go to CW first, then them, then I'd go to classes/social groups, then family.

P.S. I miss (some of) you all. :D

Well I dont really socialize much. On the weekends I sometimes hangout with hubby, my sister and her husband, at work I talk to coworkers and we joke around, exchange stories, etc but never see each other outside the office. I dont practice any sports and dont have any hobbies so I have no "pool" to meet people from, my life is pretty much online :s

Top Bottom