Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do you prefer to track your training and nutrition?

How do you prefer to track your training and nutrition?

• A online tool

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Self made spreadsheet

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Good ole' pen and paper

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tracking? Are you kidding?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a better way and I'll describe below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Self made spreadsheet for moi!

Do you print it and write on it or enter your information via computer or mobile device?

I used to enter the information on excel, but now that I have a Mac is on Numbers, which is basically the same. As you know excel calculates automatically, so all I need to do is enter the information and is calculated for me.

My workout can be either on PDF or numbers.

I used to enter the information on excel, but now that I have a Mac is on Numbers, which is basically the same. As you know excel calculates automatically, so all I need to do is enter the information and is calculated for me.

My workout can be either on PDF or numbers.
Another mac user!!! Yeah - I feel like an outsider sometimes. But I LOVE my macs!!

Another mac user!!! Yeah - I feel like an outsider sometimes. But I LOVE my macs!!

I love my Mac as well! I don't know what took me so long to get one. A PC looks infinitely, hmmm, different! Lol!

I print up a a workout program that I follow for approx. 6 weeks. I enter my info with a pen as I lift.

I track my nutrition in my head, keep a vague running total of C/P/F in my head. As the day progresses I know what types of foods I should be eating for dinner and later.

Now that I think about it, pretty much every day is the same, eat more good protein, eat more good fat, make better carb choices.

Top Bottom