Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do u guys like ur chicken ???

live large

Steam, bake, grill etc etc lets here your favs i need some inspiration lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using EliteFitness

Even better, what's some good recipes for chicken. It gets old eating it grilled and BBQ. What's some good ways to bake it but in a health way

Sent from my PC36100 using EliteFitness

Cut into little pieces, marinate over night in diluted soy sauce and herbs, then fried.

I do about 2kg at a time to last throughout the week then freeze it with some veggies and rice like little premade meals.

i like my chicken medium-rare.

lol jp

i eat my chicken plain as hell. i bake it in the oven, no seasonings/salt/etc. i usually eat about 9oz chicken breast with around 1 tbl spoon of bbq sauce :)

eat to live, not live to eat ;)

Haha i agree with green smoke boiled chicken thats Fucking twisted lol no offence..

I dont mind baking mine in a deep tray add salsa,garlic,onions and some kidney beans

Sent from my GT-I9100T using EliteFitness

This is the steroids forum boys... OP post the kfc questions in the diet forum next time , thanks bud. :)

grill and fry less.. boil and bake more.

its healthier, this is a fitness site after all :)

boil a chicken breast for 30 minutes. can't go wrong and its healthy .. boil some brown rice and veggies next to it and you have a muscle building meal

Top Bottom