Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How do I tell my girlfriends her farts stink

sussantrain

I love the fact she is now going to the gym with me. She is on anavar and a lot of protein but everytime she gas I have to run away, is that supposed to be for the entire cycle time or it is just because it's her first time taking and she is not used to it? Is it the protein?
She is a little gas machine. I don't think even she knows how bad it smells.

It's most likely the protein causing it. A lot of adult humans are sensitive to lactose (the milk sugar naturally found in dairy products).

Most supplement companies use a whey protein concentrate in their protein supplements because it is cheaper then an isolate. The problem with that is that a whey protein concentrate will have a few grams of fat and lactose per serving, enough to cause gastric distress and bloating. A whey protein isolate is essentially pure protein and will be void of all lactose and fats.

Have her switch to a pure whey isolate like isolation from n2bm.com and I suspect her gas and bloating problems will go away immediately.

Don't tell her anything - just get her some whey isolate instead of the concentrate. You see, the most commonly found form of protein - the concentrate, has lactose in it, and many adults will have bad stomach reactions to it. Luckily, you can get an protein product made completely with whey isolate, which has no lactose, and will therefore not cause any stomach related problems. The Isolation by N2BM is a good example of such product, and I use it all the time because it is 100% whey isolate, has no artificial sweetners or additives, and tastes pretty damn good. Besides, it has a very decent price.

Top Bottom