thuggishGambino said:daisy seriously you've seen a bit spicy lately, i always thought of you as some docile wifey cookie baker...lately, though, you've seen a bit thuggish

lol I hope i dont seem thuggish to you too. Im sad now. I am really not a bitch.awittyusername said:You have to be officially divorced from woot before you can change your name back to your maiden name.
OH...and call me when you are.![]()
daisyduke6 said:thuggish![]()
daisyduke6 said:thuggish![]()
nycgirl said:I hope someone answers. I want to change mine too.
Hello Daisy!!
Man, if only that was true. No its definatly 50/50. I wish they would let us know how to change our names. What do you want to change yours to?nycgirl said:He means that you are running that household and your hubby knows his place.
daisyduke6 said:lol I hope i dont seem thuggish to you too. Im sad now. I am really not a bitch.
awittyusername said:I told you that you don't have my permission to change your name to..."Iwanttohavemadpassionatesexwithawittyusername"

Thanks mutant. YOur always such a nice guy!awittyusername said:We know. We don't believe woot when he complains about you being a bitch. We are on your side.
Let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on.![]()
nycgirl said:No, I was going to change it to:
"iwantawittyusernametolickme"![]()
daisyduke6 said:Man, if only that was true. No its definatly 50/50. I wish they would let us know how to change our names. What do you want to change yours to?
I want mine to just be Daisynycgirl said:I want to change it Wildflower. What about you?
daisyduke6 said:Thanks mutant. YOur always such a nice guy!![]()
Dial_tone said:Changing names requires having sex with another male EF member between the ages of 40-41 currently living in California....unless you're male then it requires having sex with AAP.

there already is a daisy in ef, so you cant do itdaisyduke6 said:I want mine to just be Daisy
awittyusername said:Sorry...That one is taken.
there ishamstershaver said:there already is a daisy in ef, so you cant do it
and from what sub said shes with wootoomhamstershaver said:there already is a daisy in ef, so you cant do it
oh geez thats DAsiy girl. Not daisy.SoKlueles said:and from what sub said shes with wootoom
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/member.php?userid=20648daisyduke6 said:there is![]()
lol i was laughing when i saw thatdaisyduke6 said:oh geez thats DAsiy girl. Not daisy.
DAMNIT!hamstershaver said:
hamstershaver said:
I seen that too. Darn.Gambino said:last activity oct 2002...proly not coming back
sorta like sexual mustard huhGambino said:last activity oct 2002...proly not coming back
SoKlueles said:you can be daisy6
telling me how to do itDieselGunz said:I changed my nick also
My other name was whack
on second thought so is this one
Where was i going with this???
DieselGunz said:I changed my nick also
My other name was whack
on second thought so is this one
Where was i going with this???
nycgirl said:That reminds me, we still have to fulfill our moral obligation.![]()
thanksDieselGunz said:Hold on I will look
DieselGunz said:i cant find it
when i went plat George linked me right to the place to change it
Now I cant find it

I know, I don't know. I keep looking and I can't find anything. Its driving me insane lol.nycgirl said:Why is this info so hard to find out?
log in here:daisyduke6 said:hmm. I think Lestat knows how too?
hey daisyDaIsY_ said:Yay, thanks stelleto I did it.
good questionLestat said:log in here:
https://www.elitefitness.com/amember/profile.php
so many mods and not one can help out after 50 posts???
show us ur penisstilleto said:i did, rodent.
![]()
crikeysSoKlueles said:show us ur penis
your just mad cuz i never ask youWootoom said:crikeys
SoKlueles said:show us ur penis
bahahahahahahastilleto said:LOL.. now look who's a grubermuncher or whatever you said.
pintoca said:whats going on in here? gotta go shower, I'm stinking my place up big time
Try changing your name to something else, like Goobermunch, then change it back to Daisy. Or not. Maybe , since you've used DaIsy you won't be able to use it again.DaIsY_ said:For crap sakes how come I cant change the i to lowercase now? It says the name is already in use. Lestat you changed yours from lower to highercase didn't you?
nycgirl said:Didn't Jack_schitt change his name? He should be able to help us.
jack_schitt said:Stilleto did us right, .

Lestat said:Let me know if you still have any questions about this Daisy. You can change the name as many times as you need, so you can play around with case and what not. I prefer Lestat over lestat.
Hmmm. Good idea. I might do that.jack_schitt said:You should make it Dayzee...that would be pretty hot.
wordLestat said:I like Dayzee.. that is hot
agreedLestat said:I like Dayzee.. that is hot
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














