Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

How do I change my name?

daisy seriously you've seen a bit spicy lately, i always thought of you as some docile wifey cookie baker...lately, though, you've seen a bit thuggish
 
I like my user name
id like to change my real name
 
nycgirl said:
He means that you are running that household and your hubby knows his place.
Man, if only that was true. No its definatly 50/50. I wish they would let us know how to change our names. What do you want to change yours to?
 
daisyduke6 said:
lol I hope i dont seem thuggish to you too. Im sad now. I am really not a bitch.

We know. We don't believe woot when he complains about you being a bitch. We are on your side.

Let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on. :)
 
awittyusername said:
I told you that you don't have my permission to change your name to..."Iwanttohavemadpassionatesexwithawittyusername"

No, I was going to change it to:

"iwantawittyusernametolickme" :qt:
 
awittyusername said:
We know. We don't believe woot when he complains about you being a bitch. We are on your side.

Let me know if you need a shoulder to cry on. :)
Thanks mutant. YOur always such a nice guy! ;)
 
daisyduke6 said:
Man, if only that was true. No its definatly 50/50. I wish they would let us know how to change our names. What do you want to change yours to?

I want to change it Wildflower. What about you?
 
Changing names requires having sex with another male EF member between the ages of 40-41 currently living in California....unless you're male then it requires having sex with AAP.
 
Dial_tone said:
Changing names requires having sex with another male EF member between the ages of 40-41 currently living in California....unless you're male then it requires having sex with AAP.

That reminds me, we still have to fulfill our moral obligation. :qt:
 
nycgirl said:
That reminds me, we still have to fulfill our moral obligation. :qt:

True, I think you should swing down to ATL in December so we can handle our business.
 
sorearms tried shwoing me how a long time ago but i forgot...or i never figured it out
one or the other
 
LOL... sorry, i was sleeping.
i know how to do it. pm me.
btw, despite what dialtone says you don't have to have sex with him to accomplish a name change.

oh, and in order to take over another member's name, that requires some work on digger's part and can lead to complications (rapid heartbeat, reset post count, loss of appetite, etc.)
 
For crap sakes how come I cant change the i to lowercase now? It says the name is already in use. Lestat you changed yours from lower to highercase didn't you?
 
DaIsY_ said:
For crap sakes how come I cant change the i to lowercase now? It says the name is already in use. Lestat you changed yours from lower to highercase didn't you?
Try changing your name to something else, like Goobermunch, then change it back to Daisy. Or not. Maybe , since you've used DaIsy you won't be able to use it again.
 
nycgirl said:
Didn't Jack_schitt change his name? He should be able to help us.

Geez MON....that was a nightmare...I'm just gonna take what I got and run with it. All my AAS buddies PM my old jack_schitt...and I can't even access it!! He also gets some of my K. I get e-mails like "Where have you been dude???" And I have to explain it all over again....it sucks.

I just wished my PMs worked. Glad to see it worked out well for you Daisy. Stilleto did us right, it's just this one jack_shitt that showed up years ago that messed ME all up. Whatever. EF is still pretty fun.
 
Let me know if you still have any questions about this Daisy. You can change the name as many times as you need, so you can play around with case and what not. I prefer Lestat over lestat.
 
Lestat said:
Let me know if you still have any questions about this Daisy. You can change the name as many times as you need, so you can play around with case and what not. I prefer Lestat over lestat.

I tried and it says the name is used over if I try to change the I to an i
 
Top Bottom