Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Homosexuals Feel About Homophobes?

dballer said:

Can you tell me of a hetrosexual group that is formed around having sex with minors....PUHLEASE!!!!????? (NAMBLA)

Their are straight pedophiles.. but in a percentage.. not nearly as many as the gays. We are dealing with a group of people whon base the fundamentals of life around anal sex.

There are just so many things wrong with this post. Now where do I start.

Firstly, I do not live in the USA so I do not know about some organisation called NAMBLA. What I do know is that pedophilia has nothing to do with homosexuality.

If you knew what you were talking about you would know that child abuse is about control and mental disorder - not sex appeal.

Secondly, young children have feminine characteristics. They do not develop masculine characteristics until after puberty. As a gay man why would I be turned on by some effeminiate child. A young boy would be far more appealing to a heterosexual man.

Thirdly, most men who abuse boys ARE heterosexual.

Fourth, you are more likely to be a pedophile if you are heterosexuals. Gays may be 10% of the population but they make up fewer than 10% of pedophiles. This has been shown in independent study after independent study - and not by a gay rights group with an "agenda". It is a typical misrepresentation among the media and false assumption among straight people generally that a man who abuses a boy is gay.

In fact even if gays were disproportionately responsible for abuse this isn't an indictment against homosexuality. It would be an indictment against a society that fucks people up because of their sexuality. I am surprised that more gays aren't perverts considering the bullshit they get exposed to.

But none of this matters. people on here will deny the legitimacy of anything that shows up their prejudices as false.

HansNZ said:

Secondly, young children have feminine characteristics. They do not develop masculine characteristics until after puberty. As a gay man why would I be turned on by some effeminiate child. A young boy would be far more appealing to a heterosexual man.

I am supposrd to take you serious????

GinNJuice said:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in, but in the U.S. the ONLY way to evict someone is for violation of/or conclusion of lease.

Also, please support your claim by an example or evidence of the "legality" of eviction based solely on sexual orientation.

Well when I was being abused and sent countless anonymous threats because of my sexuality on EF, I investigated some gay rights organistaions I could report Elte Fitness to. Essentially what I discovered is that gay people do not have the human rights protections that minorities have in my country. Protection was hit and miss and depended on the locality. Essentially there was a complete absence of laws in many places in the USA preventing discrimination based on sexual orientation.

HansNZ said:

This is why you end up looking so ridiculous. You would really have a hard time writing academic essays on any subject if you use the type of ridiculous reasoning you have on our countless threads to prove your arguments.

If you want to believe that gay people aren't discriminated against and current laws are applied equally then fine. But we've had debates on so many issues where you just fall flat on yor face.

You are a perfect example of someone whose mind is made up no matter what. That is why so much social progress is made by people dying of old age because they are simply beyond reason.

Your signature is so ironic, because you are blind to your own biases. I may appear ridiculous to you, but to probably a majority of others, it is you who appears ridiculous. I don't appreciate really that you characterize me as ridiculous or closed-minded simply because I disagree with you.

You are an example of someone who can't understand that your idea of social progress is another's example of social decay

dballer said:

I am supposrd to take you serious????
\

???? What are you taking issue with here? That I am attracted to masculine men?

So you will even tell me that I am not attracted to what I am attracted to to make a point? Are you and idiot?

HansNZ said:

Well when I was being abused and sent countless anonymous threats because of my sexuality on EF, I investigated some gay rights organistaions I could report Elte Fitness to. Essentially what I discovered is that gay people do not have the human rights protections that minorities have in my country. Protection was hit and miss and depended on the locality. Essentially there was a complete absence of laws in many places in the USA preventing discrimination based on sexual orientation.

I'm sorry that some assholes sent you threats.

However, the internet is NOT just the USA right? I mean, you're not in the USA right? Your country has different laws than mine or the next country... so this is NOT a USA law problem.

Secondly, do you think that only gay people are sent anonymous bad karma? I get it all the time. Do you think that only gay people are threatened on EF????? Why should you be any different????????????

On the other hand, why is it anyones (on EF) business who you like to have sex with? You freely offered that information for some reason.

HansNZ said:

You would really have a hard time writing academic essays on any subject if you use the type of ridiculous reasoning you have on our countless threads to prove your arguments.

Oh and by the way, I have done just fine in my academic pursuits, thank you. The only problems I have had is with liberal professors who didn't agree with my premise. Kind of like yourself. Fortunately as a Math major and MBA guy my exposure to those types was kept to a minimum. :)

Hanz your so off right wing its incredible and of course I mean that with all respect. EVERYONE I come in contact knows I am gay. Why? Because everywhere I go Chris goes with me and I introduce him.

Why do folks not have a problem? You are missing a main point my life is just like everyone else that "they think is normal". We are both good looking, keep to ourselves, act masculine because we are, and gain respect as a couple because we act like non threatening gays.

Yes, I am happy others think here who hate think my version is cool or more acceptable because I have admitted that I to have a problem with camps, fems, and everything else. That does not make me less gay it just makes me the minority as I have had my share of experiences just keep then to myself.

For those on this board who are gay and who have met Chris and I let me say wherever we go we stand out as we look and act different than most everyone else. Thats fact not fiction. We both have a problem with what gays are represented as and both DO make fun of boys acting like girls. Do I walk up to them and bash them No. Do we shake our heads and say thats what the majority think we are like and even the majority here yup you bet.

Fact are straight people make up a majority of our friends because we are a caring and loving couple who act like best friends and have fun with everyone. We make our friends comfortable and at the same point gain respect that there is a difference in what is seen and we even joke especially when we all go out and see girly guys walk by and I say I hate fags. Yup I do sorry just being honest. Guys where not meant to walk around swishing and trying to get others to notice them to cause a reaction. Yes I was born gay no doubt 100% but I was born a man and see no reason to wear a dress or speak about girl this and girl that as in my mind they are throwing there sexuality down folks throats. Thats how 1 or should I say 2 gay people see it and I am sure I am not the only one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom