Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How Do Homosexuals Feel About Homophobes?

musclebrains said:

You know, TTl, if you acted more white, you'd probably be able to operate more competently outside the unnaturally unprejudiced military too.

If you acted more straight you'd probably be able to operate more competently outside the unnaturally unprejudiced military too.

HansNZ said:

Of course you wouldn't be a closed minded ideologist would you?

And why are you citing pedophiles on this thread? You seem to want to link homosexuality with pedophilia.

It is sooooooooo easy to do. I do not know about where you live..I know it is not in the USA.... but here in Atlanta.. this is a BIG problem.

dballer said:

If you acted more straight you'd probably be able to operate more competently outside the unnaturally unprejudiced military too.

I am openly gay, dballer, and I"m willing to bet I've had a hell of a lot more success than you have. I"ve run large staffs of nothign but straight people, mainly men. You do not represent the attitude of most intelligent professionals these days.

dballer said:

It is sooooooooo easy to do. I do not know about where you live..I know it is not in the USA.... but here in Atlanta.. this is a BIG problem.

LOL...another claim without a shred of evidence.

TC2 said:

You just gave me a newfound respect for gays like you, I generaly don't like gays(for the reasons that you state above),but I would have no problem hanging out with a guy like you.

Flexed does sound cool.

GinNJuice said:

I'm courious about this because I'm looking into becoming a landlord and I've been researching the housing laws.

In your example, if you get a lease on an apartment and you are the only one on the lease, then ONLY you can live there. Most landlords have problems when a tenent starts moving people into the apartment without adding that person to the lease.

There are many reasons why that is a problem for the landlord... and it doesn't matter the sex of the "new" tenent... for one, there is more wear-and-tear on a property when more people live there. There is also a higher probablility of liability for injury. That is why almost all landlords charge more money when there are additional people living in a unit.

When some asshole moves someone in and doesn't tell the landlord and/or doesn't add them to the lease, then the LL doesn't have any legal recorse for damage/loss of rents/or lease violations against the "new" tenent.

Remember, the LL is not leasing out an apartment to be a nice guy/girl.... they accept huge responsibility/liability for investment purposes...... when someone is living in THIER property without a lease, then they need to/must either get them on the lease or evict them.

So I ask you, in your example.... was the "boyfriend" added to the lease when you tried to move him in?

I've not had the experience.

The issue here is not adding a person to the lease. The issue is the sexual orientation. It's not like the landlords deny it. It's LEGAL in many places. Why is this so hard to understand? It is legal to kick someone out of an apartment when you find out they are gay, if you disapprove -- unless a local statute prohibits it.

Last edited:
musclebrains said:
The issue here is not adding a person to the lease. The issue is the sexual orientation. It's not like the landlords deny it. It's LEGAL in many places. Why is this so hard to understand? It is legal to kick someone out of an apartment when you find out they are gay, if you disapprove -- unless a local statute prohibits it.

I don't know what fantasy world you live in, but in the U.S. the ONLY way to evict someone is for violation of/or conclusion of lease.

Also, please support your claim by an example or evidence of the "legality" of eviction based solely on sexual orientation.

GinNJuice said:

I don't know what fantasy world you live in, but in the U.S. the ONLY way to evict someone is for violation of/or conclusion of lease.

Also, please support your claim by an example or evidence of the "legality" of eviction based solely on sexual orientation.

I tell you what. You answer me why local statutes would be written to protect minorities in housing and employment if they weren't frequently denied housing and jobs or evicted and fired because of their minority status? Why would some cities include in their statutes that you can't discriminate against people on the basis of "sexual orientation" if this didn't occur.

If your argument hinges on the contention that there is a significant difference in denying housing and actually evicting someone after they've signed a lease, that' basically a technicality -- and one I'm not interested in pursuing. The reality is that it is legal to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation -- in housing, in employment -- and this is well known.

musclebrains said:
I tell you what. You answer me why local statutes would be written to protect minorities in housing and employment if they weren't frequently denied housing and jobs or evicted and fired because of their minority status? Why would some cities include in their statutes that you can't discriminate against people on the basis of "sexual orientation" if this didn't occur.

No arguement there, of course discrimination against these people happens, that was not the point that I addressed. Below is your statement that I addressed and it is incorrect.

musclebrains said:

No, TTL, housing laws do not apply to everyone. YOu simply can't get that through your head. YOu move into an apartment. You meet a guy. You move him in. It's LEGAL to kick the guy out because he's gay. He didn't have to wear a dress, act queeny or anything else. It happens ALL THE TIME.

Again, it is ONLY legal to evict someone for violation of/ or conclusion of a lease.... even then it is still difficult to evict.

musclebrains said:

If your argument hinges on the contention that there is a significant difference in denying housing and actually evicting someone after they've signed a lease, that' basically a technicality -- and one I'm not interested in pursuing.

Again, "My argument" was based on a false claim that you made above saying it was legal to kick a guy out solely because he is gay. However, when looking to get a new apartment, I don't know how a potiential LL would know who you like to have sex with :confused: Even if you were moving in to an apartment with your boyfriend, putting him in the lease, why would you say you're having sex with him? That's personal business right? There should be no difference if you are roomates.

musclebrains said:

The reality is that it is legal to discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation -- in housing, in employment -- and this is well known.

Again, I don't know how it is any business of a LL or employer, who you have sex with:confused: And, even if you like to annouce that to everyone you meet, there are laws to protect you... like EOE and EOH

musclebrains said:

I am openly gay, dballer, and I"m willing to bet I've had a hell of a lot more success than you have. I"ve run large staffs of nothign but straight people, mainly men. You do not represent the attitude of most intelligent professionals these days.

That statment was made by you about a guy you have never met!!!!

Honestly.. what the hell do you really know? You know nothing about me.

Top Bottom