Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how come helladrol is for experienced users?

problems is that i do not live in the us, so customs could stop the package and i might lose every inch of my money since its illegal here.

Might be the best advice ive ever got! nice to see this kind of people on the board

Ill run either HCG or Clomid for pct, since it isent aromatising into estrogene ill not run any nolva due to the estrogene rebound that can occour when estrogene is elimated and raising after stopping an serm

ill run liv52 for liversupport

HCG not to be run in PCT.
Clomid and forma stanzol is a great PCT.
Add in HCGenerate and it is perfect.

Might be the best advice ive ever got! nice to see this kind of people on the board

Ill run either HCG or Clomid for pct, since it isent aromatising into estrogene ill not run any nolva due to the estrogene rebound that can occour when estrogene is elimated and raising after stopping an serm

ill run liv52 for liversupport

hcg is NOT for pct man. i'd use some phytoserms-347 and unleashed/postcyle

well yeah that was the main question.
btw why isent hcg for pct doesent it boost the htpa.

Could i run dieselbolan half cycle while doing a full cycle of beast?
me and my mate have thought about splitting up a dieselbolan
got clomid in hand for pct

Diesel and Katanadrol :evil:

well yeah that was the main question.
btw why isent hcg for pct doesent it boost the htpa.

Could i run dieselbolan half cycle while doing a full cycle of beast?
me and my mate have thought about splitting up a dieselbolan
got clomid in hand for pct

Hey bro I would not run another oral with beast as it is very liver toxic !! You can run other orals together but I would be careful on which ones !!

as for the hcg I understand you are better off running it while on as it frees up test so it makes recovery easier.

Beast says the same thing on the bottle. I think it's just something to say to make sure the purchaser knows that they are buying a product that can potentially have sides.

Then you want beast, which is about 60% strength and 40% size.
Hella will give you more hardness and strength than size.
Epi is like hella, but not as mild
and diesel is more for size than anything.

Beast and dermacrine bridging with hella or epi is an amazing cycle!

Ya what this man said..

the reason the hella still says that its for experienced users is because the old dosing on the heladrol used to be 50mg per cap. that is a huge dose of 4-chlor per cap. 3 caps of that a day and ya that is for experienced users only lolol... but the new dose is 25mg per cap 180 caps per bottle.

wow ! so beast would be the best to choose if i wanted mass?
only got enough for one product :D lol

No if you wanted mass then deiselbolan is the king of mass my friend. eople can and have gained close to 50lb in 4-6 weeks on deisebolan.. With before and after pics to prove it.

epi strong is the most mild out of all of them but its no longer selling. it is getting discontinued and so will the rest of the products soon. ;)

Top Bottom