Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how come helladrol is for experienced users?

So Helladrol is mostly for size/mass but Beastdrol is more hardness/strength? I thought Beast was for size/strength.. so damn confused.LOL

hella - strength, definition/cutter (tbol)
beastrol - size strength no bloat (tren)
diesel - size strength with bloat (dbol)
Katanadrol strength/definition/cutter or add to any other cycle because its non mythelated (winny)

Last edited by a moderator:
Great :D 1+1 = 2 is alot easier thanks.

Since you say tren - dbol im thinking of that you might want to use some anti-e while running beast or diesel? since they aromatise or am i wrong?

Hey dudes how long do these products keep for if unopened and stored properly? I want to run some Diesel in the future but not quite yet. I just don't want it to be discontinued before I am ready.

Thanks

Great :D 1+1 = 2 is alot easier thanks.

Since you say tren - dbol im thinking of that you might want to use some anti-e while running beast or diesel? since they aromatise or am i wrong?

Not needed well on beastdrol but some times it is needed after because of estrogen rebound. During deiselbolan ya you can use some.

Hey dudes how long do these products keep for if unopened and stored properly? I want to run some Diesel in the future but not quite yet. I just don't want it to be discontinued before I am ready.

Thanks
Quote posted by Starlight http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/images/EliteFitness/buttons/viewpost.gif
whats all your opinion on the expiry date ?? I myself dont really care about them on meds but I have enough beast , hella and epi to last past the expiry on them , is there any REAL reason for the expiry date or not !!
And I dont want an answer like "they may go bad or something"

QUOTED BY NEEDTO
keep them cool and dry and the exp date does not matter. What I tell people is use a air sealer and seal them up in a air tight bag. Place them in the fridge and they will last a life time like that. Air,heat,moisture is the 3 killers you have to worry about. Just sitting in the bottle they will last well past the exp date anyway

Last edited:
Alot of supplement have expireing dates due to the state or what ever craveing it.
for example, all salt products do have expireing dates on them.. Funny thing is that ive bought salt wich was from acient places that was 2000years old :)
so in 2011 this acient salt will expire? i think not

exp dates are there to make the product legal, supplements acutally are good at keep on being OK after exp dates. food nah

im used to using anavar alot at 100 mg every day and it requires no tapering. i understand tapering into it to see how your body reacts but does it need to be taperd going in pct

Top Bottom