Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can you tell if it is estrogen related fat?

DiaBOLic86 said:
Getting Bitch tits eh ty? Think I can feel them sometime?

nah... just don't want to take the risk.. plus I have always had a little bit of natural estrogenic fat... I will drop my BF and still have some flab on my chest.

tyguy said:

With the NYC/(armidex or Liquidex) combo.... do they work together better.... Basically what I am asking.. could I get the same results from ECA and DEX?

thanks,

Ty

to the top!! for some answers!!!!!!

A quick lesson on Adipose tissue Cells

Adipose Tissue Cells have alpha-2 and beta receptors on the surface. Estrogen and insulin are the two most common stimulators of the alpha-2 receptors. Stimulation of the alpha-2 receptors cause lipogenesis. I believe that long-standing fat deposits are resistant to the alpha-2 blockers. I have tried both antiestrogens and yohimbe/Yohimburn to decrease the fat on my chest. I have had a fatty chest for a long time. Neither one of these affects the fat tissue on my chest. I will require liposuction in these areas. This is the reality. If you have always been lean, then the estrogen-induced water retention and fat accumulation can be prevented by using an aromatase inhibiter during a cycle.

Re: A quick lesson on Adipose tissue Cells

DrJMW said:
I believe that long-standing fat deposits are resistant to the alpha-2 blockers.

I respect this........ but do you have any scietific studies or info...... this would chop the hell out of ulter's and macro's yohmiburn....

Ty

Top Bottom