Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How can I develop massive arms?

Liquidizer03

How can I develop massive arms? No mater what I try they won’t grow.
Currently they’re stuck at 16 inches. What routines can you recommend?

I’m 5’9” 165 lbs

well we need to know your current routine bro......btw you may want to try the training discussion board

dude, i'm convinced it's all genetics. because mine are stuck at 17 1/2 and have been for quite some time. they are so small in comparison to rest of body. i've tried everything! heavy/light weight, low/high reps, high sets, low sets, 21's, preachers, everything! and they just don't grow.

What really pisses me off is when i see some ppl who have awesome arms and are underdeveloped everywhere else.

First off... go to the Training Board to ask this... not here. The training board is teh best board on Elite.

Second, 9 times out of 10 when guys say they can't grow it is because they are picking lousy exercises. Not all triceps exercises are equal. Close grip bench, dips, and skull crushers are the three BIG triceps mass builders. Everything else is inferior.

It's more debateable what the best mass builders are for biceps. I grow best on EZ bar curls, incline dumbell curls, and one arm concentratin curls (ala Arnold.) Other guys swear by the preacher curl or straight bar curl.

Bottom line, though, is all exercises are NOT equal. Some grow big muscles... some don't. (If you haven't read it... get Nelson Montana's book. He has much good information on the hows and whys of some exercises being better for growth than others.)

Honestly I don’t have a work out routine. I don’t even know the proper name of the exercises.

All I know every other day I do:
Bevel curls @ 100lbs. 5 sets 10 reps
Then I jump to 140 @ 5 set 8 reps.

And as for triceps cable press downs @ 110lbs ( 5 set 10 reps)
Then I go to 150lbs (5 Set 8-10 reps.)

so all you do is one type of exercise.....problem number one.....your bicep has 2 muscles and your tri has 3.....go to the training board bro.......

Top Bottom