Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how big can u get training natural?

noddy

does anyone here know how big you can get just training natural eating well sleeping
using lots of powders and supplements?

because i am only 18 i wanna become natural lol as i have now experienced to many side effects already!

noddy

It all depends on your genetic makeup, training and eating regiment , consistency and discipline. Currently I weight 235lbs at 6% bodyfat, I turn 25 years old tomorrow and I have been lifting for about 8 years now on a consistent and dedicated basis. I am natural and most likely will stay that way. Here is a pic of me at 23 years old weighing 240lbs at 8% bfat, height is 5'9.
masterb.jpg

Anything can be achieved with know how, consistency and discipline. peace

I have seen some genetic freaks who grow quite large and look great without drugs. I just don't happen to be one.

i feel a litle better now known i can still look big and good natural
just hard fucking work!!!

and time

Ya noddy, I am still hitting it natural too man. Right now I am in a bulking phase and am about240lbs (I think 237 to be exact) at 6ft 1. I am shooting for a lean 215 to 220 before I finally start my virgin cycle. I talk to a lot of the guys on here about steroid use because I have been researching it for a while and want to be 100% sure of what I'm doing when I start my first cycle. I have made up my mind that at some point in my life I will use gear...it's just one of those things where I don't want to look back at the end of my life having any regrets and say,"damn I wish I had tried steroids just to know how good I could have been." So I think us natural guys can look pretty decent especially if you have an already large frame to add mass to. I started out with a large frame but as a major ectomoroph and over a few years have added onto it. Good luck man.

natural

I'm natural. Working out for 3 years, good diet, program, etc. I was up to 200 once but was kinda soft. I'm at my max weight for low bf right now at 193-195.

It's all about getting the most out of your genetics. If I didn't lift at all, I'd be about 170 lbs. Very skinny for 6'2".

I think genetics is the key for natural. I have a friend that was 5'9" 130 lbs in high school, little man. He works out previously seven days a week and has been doing this for 8 years. He is now 167 lbs and about 7% body fat, but solid like a rock. In my opinion his strength is impressive for his size. His bench is up to 315 for reps from 4 to 6 on a good day, his form is very clean. His last max attempt was at 340 and he got 1. So yes you can get big and strong going natural. This also depends on your definition of being big and strong.

Late
Mitch1301

Top Bottom