Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

House shopping is interesting

KillahBee

Specially for a newb such as my fine self. Lots of scumbag agents you gotta deal with. Lots of driving around and reading maps and laughing at how fucking gross some of these homes are or the fact that some people haven't updated their shits since fucking 1946.

Anyway, think I found a good fit already, thought it's a bit smaller than I wanted. But in the price range I'm in, that's about what I should expect. Funny thing is it's about 8 houses down from a good friend of mine. Still gonna look around more though. My goal is get into a place with minimal work needed to be done (i.e. no need to touch the siding, roof, floors other than just buffing em up, etc.).

It's a learning process, man. Fucking oil vs. gas, vinyl siding vs. multiple paint jobs, replacing roofs.

I was house shopping in VA last year and I gave up. Even with the market in the tank people were still asking too much for homes.

oh. I'll be in the 06850 for Easter. Too bad we cant meet up for some DD coffee.

Well, my office is in the 06855, but I'll be in Georgia for the Masters during Easter working. Next time though. We could possibly fellate. Or just eat a bunch of food and be fat fuckz.

i searched fupa and this came popped up :confused:

Top Bottom