Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hotel room workout ideas?

Bawstin

I'm on a week long business trip in Switzerland and just can't get to a gym. The hotel has a small gym/pool and there's a real gym a few blocks away but it doesn't matter, I work from the crack of dawn to way past 10pm when I'm here and there's just no way to squeeze in a trip to the gym :mad:

So... I'm left doing push-ups in the hotel room... Not very satisfying. Any ideas on what I can do using my own body weight and basic stuff like chairs, etc.?

I'm on a week long business trip in Switzerland and just can't get to a gym. The hotel has a small gym/pool and there's a real gym a few blocks away but it doesn't matter, I work from the crack of dawn to way past 10pm when I'm here and there's just no way to squeeze in a trip to the gym :mad:

So... I'm left doing push-ups in the hotel room... Not very satisfying. Any ideas on what I can do using my own body weight and basic stuff like chairs, etc.?

how heavy is your suitcase? you can use that to do all sorts of lifts (suitcase deadlifts, you can press it, etc). dips (use 2 chairs), burpees, bulgarian split squats are good.. just do whatever you can and get creative with things in the room.

Im pretty sure you can use basic bodyweight exercises to keep your muscles in shape. Check out the writings of Mike Thiga. he's apparently a master at using bodyweight training to build muscle. Just Google the guys name. hope it helps!!

how heavy is your suitcase? you can use that to do all sorts of lifts (suitcase deadlifts, you can press it, etc). dips (use 2 chairs), burpees, bulgarian split squats are good.. just do whatever you can and get creative with things in the room.

That's a damn good idea actually--why didn't I think of that? DOH!!

It's heavy as shit. I'm going to see family over the weekend and I they always want me to bring a ton of crap.

Im pretty sure you can use basic bodyweight exercises to keep your muscles in shape. Check out the writings of Mike Thiga. he's apparently a master at using bodyweight training to build muscle. Just Google the guys name. hope it helps!!

Found him--thanks!

I found a very good tricep workout is putting your feet on a chair on your hand on the bed and do dips.. You have to use balance with strenth so it makes it tough.. I used to do that and superset to tricep push ups and damn i got some good pumps doing it.

Top Bottom