Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Holy super baby batter Batman!!!!

The Bigdawg said:
Saw my little girl yesterday and at not even 4 months old she can walk when I hold her hands.

The one I slipped past the goalie must have been drinking up some Deca left in my system LOL.

I told my Ex at the time that it was Super Bigdawg Baby Batter!!! ;)

no way!!! Really?
 
Just sweet - just wait till she is walking on her own youll be happy and yet thinkin "my baby is growing up soooooooooo fast " :bawling:
 
Scotsman said:
Wow when I look at lists of things I never want to think about your baby batter is pretty high up there. Thanks for ruining my day.

Cheers,
Scotsman

No problemo, its what I do ;)
 
You spend the first few years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk.

You spend the next 15 years telling them to sit down and shut up.

Cool to hear though. My son was standing up strongly when he was about 4 months old if I held his hands. A lot of people have told me he's built like me too, kind of stocky for his height. He'll be short, but at least he'll have a good frame.
 
Scotsman said:
Wow when I look at lists of things I never want to think about your baby batter is pretty high up there. Thanks for ruining my day.

Cheers,
Scotsman


LOL!
thats pretty funny. again, you're on a roll.
bigdawg- congrats... i'm glad you got to see her.
 
crak600 said:
You spend the first few years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk.

You spend the next 15 years telling them to sit down and shut up.


no shit, thats true. I hardly waited for my daughter to start talking, now I wish she would stop the 24/7 Q's
 
crak600 said:
You spend the first few years of their lives teaching them to walk and talk.

You spend the next 15 years telling them to sit down and shut up.

Cool to hear though. My son was standing up strongly when he was about 4 months old if I held his hands. A lot of people have told me he's built like me too, kind of stocky for his height. He'll be short, but at least he'll have a good frame.


I hope he doesn't like men like his father does ;)
 
my 4 month old is advanced also.....i have no idea how...he is trying to walk also, holds his own bottle,rolls both ways and tried to sit up on his own...he also scoots across the floor.......kids these days
any how i am sooo happy you got to see her
 
don't let 'em walk too young or she'll grow up bow-legged cuz her joints can't hold her up yet.
 
SublimeZM said:
is this for real?

that's what my college roommate told me. He was bowlegged as hell and said his parents used to push him back to the ground whenever he started to walk. seemed logical at the time.
 
I wish my daughter could walk. She broke her tibia & fibula at the ankle last week & she's down for a month.
Still wants to got to work next week. Maybe she I taught her something after all.

SublimeZM said:
she was an accident? :worried:

dont tell her that!
lmfao
 
WODIN said:
What's her pr on squats like mang?

She will be setting them soon enough!

Just gotta convince the mother to let me take her to the gym instead of dance class!!

Some new pics will be coming soon QT!
 
Get it right. It's.. Holy coffee beans batman!!! I had typed that before I saw your thread. LOL
 
Top Bottom