Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Holy shit am I excited!

Bobber

Well-known member
The girl I was engaged to(she asked me) called me last night and told me she was going to be in town tomorrow afternoon and that she wanted to see me tomorrow night. I haven't seen her in 3 years! I saw a picture of her and she looks just as fantastic as when she did when we dated. I am beside myself with joy! I wonder if there is still that spark there? Back in the day it was just electric, the things I saw in her eyes I had never seen before and never seen since. God I sound gay.
 
foreigngirl said:
you wanna go that way again? I'm sure there was a reason why you WERE engaged

The reason was youth and distance. We were too young and she went off to Colorado State where I got into and was supposed to go but we both wanted to experience the college life style and that is what we did. Now she just graduated and I garduate in less than a month so I see no reason why we couldn't hang out. She lives in Denver and I will be in Maryland so nothing could come of it but I just can't wait to see her face in person again.
 
have fun bro but leave your guard up (on yer heart) and don't take too many expectations with you (expect nothing and you will never be dissapointed).

good luck
 
SoreArms said:
have fun bro but leave your guard up (on yer heart) and don't take too many expectations with you (expect nothing and you will never be dissapointed).

good luck


Thanks. That is what I was thinking, just let what ever if anything happen. She said she was going to be with a couple girlfriends so who knows one of them might be hotter!
 
Bobber said:
Thanks. That is what I was thinking, just let what ever if anything happen. She said she was going to be with a couple girlfriends so who knows one of them might be hotter!

"One of them"??? Why choose? Foursome! Bobber sandwich.
 
Mr. dB said:
"One of them"??? Why choose? Foursome! Bobber sandwich.


I like the way you think but I would have no idea about how to go about pulling that off. If her friends are hot I will post some pics Sunday.
 
have fun with that bobberino but be prepared to feel like shit after she leaves
goddamn i hate that feeling that the chica you dig is 100's of miles away :(
 
Bobber said:
I like the way you think but I would have no idea about how to go about pulling that off. If her friends are hot I will post some pics Sunday.

Me neither, I was hoping you could tell me...
 
Bobber said:
That shirt my friend has been retired!

Is it hanging in the Playa's Museum surrounded by velvett ropes and security?

If not...I think you should auction it off on E-bay. I know I would pay a pretty penny for that mack shirt.

Question....Did you tuck the pink striped polo?? Or, go the laid back playa look with the untuck?
 
You may fall in love all over again. I hear wedding bells.
 
Witty - It got cut up and used as rags to clean our dirty ass party house...and i don't tuck shit ever.

Bino - If there were 1 girl in this whole world that I would marry it would be her. The old her that I knew anyway.

Sponge - I am moving up there to do Pharmaceutical sales for Glaxo Smith Kline hopefully. I will go wherever they pay me. Let's just say I have lived in Texas longer than anywhere else in the world.
 
Bobber said:
.

Sponge - I am moving up there to do Pharmaceutical sales for Glaxo Smith Kline hopefully. I will go wherever they pay me. Let's just say I have lived in Texas longer than anywhere else in the world.

just curious bobber, what type of money will you expect to make first year? I was offered a similiar job from Stryker Medical, i'm curious
 
I know some chicks that do that. One I know was making 100k. I built a house for a guy who was in charge of training the reps. (he was a former rep) He built about a 500k house. So, 250K/yr???
 
Gambino said:
just curious bobber, what type of money will you expect to make first year? I was offered a similiar job from Stryker Medical, i'm curious


By talking to the family friend that got me the interview, base pay is 35k but he tells me it is not at all uncommon to make 70+k your first year.
 
Bobber said:
By talking to the family friend that got me the interview, base pay is 35k but he tells me it is not at all uncommon to make 70+k your first year.

yep, base pay was spot on.
too much travel for me though
 
Gambino said:
yep, base pay was spot on.
too much travel for me though


Mine is going to be more a local territory. I will be fresh out of school with absolutely no ties...I hope to god they send me all over. One of my boys is doing it internationally and he is living the batchelor life style to the fullest and absolutely loves what he does. I hope my interviews go well because this is REALLY what I want to do.
 
Top Bottom