Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hit A Nerve??

tzan

I shot two days ago in my left glute like I always do with omna/deca, but really didn't rub it that much after. I woke up yesterday with my ass killing me. Today it still hurts, a little better, but it seems like the pain has moved up around to just above my crack and lower lower back. What do you guys think I did?? Did I hit a nerve?? When does the pain go away, should I see a doc??
Thanks

Well you definitely did not hit a nerve, b/c if you had you would have know immediately. Its not the most comfortable feeling if the world either, your muscle would have twitched violently and uncontrollably if you would have hit one. It sucks, ive hit one in my leg and my chest before. My chest I was shooting PGF with an insulin pin and it flung the damn thing across the bathroom!

CLEMDOG said:
. My chest I was shooting PGF with an insulin pin and it flung the damn thing across the bathroom!

Holy shit! LMFAO. That is so true. I did the same thing in my tricep.

At least it's not a nerve. It's weird though because this was actually my last shot and it has never hurt like this before.

tzan said:
At least it's not a nerve. It's weird though because this was actually my last shot and it has never hurt like this before.

Keep an eye on it. It may be getting infected. is it red and/or swelling?

nautica- yeah, crazy shit when that happens, scares you for a second, then your like damn!

There could be several factors that lead of your ass being so sore. You could have moved that needle around damaging the inj. site, sometimes without you even realizing it. You could have inj. in a sensitive spot that could have been more highly innerviated or vascular. The angle with which you inj could also play a role in regards to the physiology of the muscle itself. Dont worry about it, youll be fine.

btw- within the next few days if it continues to hurt, with sensitivity, warm feeling, maybe a knot, then see someone. Take your temperature periodically, a temp can indicate infection.

Well it still hurts today, but not as bad. It seems as if the pain has creeped up towards my lower back. If I feel around I can feel a small knot right above my crack on my left side. Today, I shot in my right glute, was this smart?? I really don't want to see a doc, but how long shoul I wait. Hopefully I'm just being a pussy and it's nothing, but it is weird because I've never had any pain in the past.

Top Bottom