Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

High Protein convenient snacks!

ark94

Hey everyday, so i was hoping we could get some input from everyone. I am currently cutting, and i would like to have a snack i am able to take to school that tastes somewhat good (tastes doesn't have to be that good) and has NO SUGAR. I mean absolutely no sugar.

Basically, i am looking for a list of foods, or anything like recipes that i can make.

For example:

Better Protein Bars!

Better Protein Bars

Nutrition facts for original recipe.
calories 414
total fat 21g (95% omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids)
saturated fats 4g
trans fat 0g
cholesterol 40mg
sodium 136mg
total carbohydrates 36g
dietary fiber 4g
sugar 24g (mostly from honey)
protein 26g

Basically, it if you post, it would be helpful finding the facts about it the snack, or recipe, and links if possible.

So again:

No Sugar
Convenient (able to take to school)
Not have a horrendous taste
No sugar
High in Protein
Good for cutting

Thanks.

It will be hard to find NO sugar snacks. Beef jerky is high in protien and only has 3g of sugar. Almonds, Cashews, Peanuts, etc are very convieneint but higher in fat and probably sugar.

grilled chicken breasts. Grill them with sea salt and a few drops of lemon juice.

I make my own jerky. Yogurt is a great on the go snack too. I make that as well, its easy and doesnt have sugar or other junk.

if your on a high fat diet, get some whipping cream of half and half. Mix it with a little bit of water.

Top Bottom