Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HIGH Prolactin, LOW FSH & lh

B6 at night can keep you up.

Caber for the prolactin after which the new LO-PROLAC supplement might be enough.

Folic acid to balance the UIBC. Lots of water. Aspirin.

Cut out all sugar.

Take UNLEASHED to lower SHBG and increase free testosterone.

Estro's a little high. Use POST CYCLE and Sustain and have adex on hand. Just 1/4 mg 2x's a week with the supps.

You should feel a lot better. Good luck.

Thanks everyone for the help so far.
I did start taking some additional B-6 spread out through the day and started having some sleeping problems (didn't make the connection - thanks). I realize that's not a long term cure. I'd go through a big bottle every 10 days if I tried to get near the suggested dose and there seem to be better solutions

Nelson - are you saying that once I knock Prolactin down to a manageable level that LO-PROLAC will keep it down or is it just that LO-PROLAC is not out yet so start with Caber and switch when LP is out?

I've got a bottle of Unleashed in the cabinet already, but was going to wait until after my next lab work to start it up. Wanted to get as clean results as I could for the tests he's running in 3 weeks.
I'll be picking up some Sustain Alpha (oral?) and Post Cycle between now and then too.

Adex is already on the way - although I didn't think I needed it for HRT, but figured I have it on hand for future needs.

Thanks everyone for the help so far.
I did start taking some additional B-6 spread out through the day and started having some sleeping problems (didn't make the connection - thanks). I realize that's not a long term cure. I'd go through a big bottle every 10 days if I tried to get near the suggested dose and there seem to be better solutions

Nelson - are you saying that once I knock Prolactin down to a manageable level that LO-PROLAC will keep it down or is it just that LO-PROLAC is not out yet so start with Caber and switch when LP is out?

I've got a bottle of Unleashed in the cabinet already, but was going to wait until after my next lab work to start it up. Wanted to get as clean results as I could for the tests he's running in 3 weeks.
I'll be picking up some Sustain Alpha (oral?) and Post Cycle between now and then too.

Adex is already on the way - although I didn't think I needed it for HRT, but figured I have it on hand for future needs.

Once you get prolactin down with caber the LO PROLAC may be all you need, but it won;t be ready for a little while yet so just go with caber and see how it goes.

The UNLEASHED won;t skew a blood test, other than raise FreeT and they probably won;t even test for that.

So...
UNLEASHED will reduce my SHBG and increase FREE testosterone and NOT effect my TOTAL Testosterone......?
POST CYCLE will reduce my Estrogen/Estrodiol but will NOT effect my TOTAL Testosterone.......?
These are both okay to start now before my next blood test since all I'm being tested for is Total Testosterone and Prolactin.

Sustain Alpha will increase my FSH and lh thus INCREASING my total Testosterone. Which is unwanted before my blood test.

Do I have that right?

My only question is... How does POST CYCLE reduce Estrogen?
- By preventing aromitization (thus effecting Total Test)?
- or by actually reducing existing Estrogen or it's blocking it's effects?

I want this next blood test for Total Test and Prolactin to come as close as possible to reflecting the Dr.s treatment (Test E 200mg E2W), but want to improve my situation however possible without screwing up what the DR is gdoing until he's satisfied with my prescription.

Thanks again !

So...
UNLEASHED will reduce my SHBG and increase FREE testosterone and NOT effect my TOTAL Testosterone......?

CORRECT

POST CYCLE will reduce my Estrogen/Estrodiol but will NOT effect my TOTAL Testosterone.......?

CORRECT.

These are both okay to start now before my next blood test since all I'm being tested for is Total Testosterone and Prolactin.

YES, NO PROBLEMS.

Sustain Alpha will increase my FSH and lh thus INCREASING my total Testosterone. Which is unwanted before my blood test.

NOT SURE IF ALPHA WILL DO THIS IF YOU'RE ON HRT. HCGenerate WOULD BE A BETTER CHOICE.

Do I have that right?

My only question is... How does POST CYCLE reduce Estrogen?
- By preventing aromitization (thus effecting Total Test)?
- or by actually reducing existing Estrogen or it's blocking it's effects?

BY REMOVING IT. THERE ARE 3 ANTI E'S IN POST CYCLE WHICH ONLY REMOVE THE "BAD" ESTRONES. THERE'S NO EFFECT ON TOTAL T. YOUR TOTAL ESTROGEN WILL COMES DOWN A LITTLE BUT YOU STILL MAY NEED A TINY BIT OF AROMASAN.

I want this next blood test for Total Test and Prolactin to come as close as possible to reflecting the Dr.s treatment (Test E 200mg E2W), but want to improve my situation however possible without screwing up what the DR is gdoing until he's satisfied with my prescription.

THAT'S WHAT THESE SUPPS ARE DESIGNED TO DO. THEY WOK WITH YOUR BODY. IN THIS WAY YOU DON;T HAVE TO USE MORE DRUGS TO COUNTERACT THE EFFECTS OF OTHER DRUGS. THAT'S WHY "LO-PROLAC" IS SO COOL, BUT IT WON;T BE AVAILABLE UNTIL MARCH. 2010

Thanks again !

Re: HIGH Prolactin, LOW FSH & lh - UPDATE

Thanks again for all the suggestions.
Here's an update - probably another long post - sorry.

I started following some of the suggestions, but dropped back to only Dr. prescribed Test E dosage and a few OTC vitamins to see how my labs came back.
Then Doc wanted to run an experiment, so I stayed on his regiment only for another month.
(FYI - I dropped the Cymbalta completely suspecting it was effecting Prolactin)

When taking 200mg e2w, my labs came back.
Total Test ... 276 (241-827)
Prolactin 8.5 (2.0-18.0)

Dr was frustrated by the T level so gave me 400mg in his office and ordered labs again in 21 days.
This time...
Total Test ... 389 (250-1100) ((same lab, don't know why the change in range))
Free Test % ... 1.78 (1.5-2.2)
Free Test pg/mL ... 69.2 (35-155)
Prolactin ... 12 (2-18)

He thinks that's high enough (@ 400mg / e3w) or I can try pellets (which I don't want to do.)
He's not concerned with Prolactin since it's now in normal range.
I'd sure like to see my test higher than that though.

My Plan....
Take the Test E 133 mg every week

• get some Prami .25mg/day - I still think that Prolactin's a little high. Dropping Cymbalta seemed to help, but then it headed back up, so it may be something else.

• get some Aromasin - 10mg / day for possible Estrogen although no symptoms

• Start back on the UNLEASHED - to lower SHBG & raise free Test

• Start back on the POST CYCLE - to help reduce Estrodiol
Can I keep that up long term as HRT if it works?

Feeling decent with modest gains in the gym.
Not having any problems in the BR other than lack of frequency - maybe I'm not trying hard enough... need higher Test ??? :) maybe get some for my wife some.

Still never have felt "Like a new man" though.

Comments or suggestions?

Don't go back to Dr. now for 3-4 months. I've ended up with an extra vial and am thinking about private labs at the current dose or bumping my dose and seeing what's happening.

Thanks

Top Bottom