Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi!

fit4sure

Hi. This is my second post. I 'd like to introduce myself.
I started training back in 2003, but had to quit due to illness. I was a certified pt and aerobics instructor, so I know quite a bit about fitness and nutrition. I plan to get back into the business in2009.

I started training again in April, due to weight gain. I started lifting weights seriously in May. My weight is 117lb at 19% bf.
My goal overall is to get a lean, fit hard body and compete in 2009. My short term goal is to get down to 16% by next month and gain some more muscle.

I am here to learn more about training, to have a community of like minded fitness geeks, and to learn more about anabolic steroids and other aids. I don't know if I am going to try them, I just want to be well informed, so I can make good decisions as a competitor and trainer.

My PCF is 40/40/20 which I keep track of using the Zone Blocks technique.

I weight train 4 days a week and do cardio using HIIT 6 days a week.

Thanks in advance for your help and support!

F4S

P.S. I give Karma back, to people who welcome me!

Last edited:
Welcome to EF Fit4Sure. I've been on alot of boards under alot of names, but EF seems to be one of the absolute best if not THE BEST. Kick off your shoes and feel like you are home now.

Hey, thanks for the welcome. yea, I have been looking for a board home for about a month now. I feel right at home here. Nice balance of hardcore and good sense!:wavey:
Donnie Darko said:
Welcome to EF Fit4Sure. I've been on alot of boards under alot of names, but EF seems to be one of the absolute best if not THE BEST. Kick off your shoes and feel like you are home now.

Hi, Welcome to the board!!

Top Bottom