Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hi there!

Wow!! 3200 calories! I think I'm eating far too few. So you actually lost body fat by eating 3200 calories? Do you mind giving me a day's food log? Just so I can steal it? So when you say lots of cardio how long and what kind? Sorry, I'm a big thief on here. Get everyone else's ideaas and what works and use it!

I don't think Jen you need anywhere near 3200 cals I average about 2200 ATM. But I'm no pro but I think 3200 is male cal intake.

Sent from my iPhone

Hehehe I'm in the library with the giggles on this one.

I'm a chick, no snake here. When I say lots of cardio, I mean 3x week 1hr muay thai boxing and 4x week 45min runs maybe 5-10miles. My body is constantly starving. All I do these days is train, eat, school and sleep... loooottts of sleep. I'll post one of my food logs up once I get home.

And yea, 3200 is around the reg male intake I believe, but I'm burning a lot with fight conditioning. Actually, I'm hungry right now.

Welcome to the site! :)

Not to take away any of the hard work and amazing dedication Iris has (I'm a fan of hers too) but I'd suggest to gain that type of mass, you'd be looking at some serious cycles of aas to do it. If you aren't gaining much at 3200 calories a day, with your stats, you may have to consider changing your training to reach the mass gaining goal.

Hehehe I'm in the library with the giggles on this one.

I'm a chick, no snake here. When I say lots of cardio, I mean 3x week 1hr muay thai boxing and 4x week 45min runs maybe 5-10miles. My body is constantly starving. All I do these days is train, eat, school and sleep... loooottts of sleep. I'll post one of my food logs up once I get home.

And yea, 3200 is around the reg male intake I believe, but I'm burning a lot with fight conditioning. Actually, I'm hungry right now.

Yeah sorry I had to ask lol. Well welcome snakless one haha!
Good lord I now see why you need all the calls and bet you can kick ass girl nice work!!

Sent from my iPhone

I must google this Iris chick I like the sound of her lol!!

Sent from my iPhone

Wow!! 3200 calories! I think I'm eating far too few. So you actually lost body fat by eating 3200 calories? Do you mind giving me a day's food log? Just so I can steal it? So when you say lots of cardio how long and what kind? Sorry, I'm a big thief on here. Get everyone else's ideaas and what works and use it!

Oh no! Pls don't eat that much! That is bulk/fight season for me. I can give you a food log from my first shot and that was a good diet for me. It was 28-2900/day. Let me go find my log books.

Wow Iris looks amazing.....................So Kal how'd you feel bout posting some progress pics on here?

Wow Iris looks amazing.....................So Kal how'd you feel bout posting some progress pics on here?

Absolutely... as soon as someone tells me how. Despite being a college student in my twenties, I'm not goot with tech stuff.

Update: completely stopping all cardio except boxing but keeping the same diet. I'm expecting to get chunky anyday now =) I just never feel like I'm "bulkng" if I still see abs and crap

Top Bottom