Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Ladies

Thank you everyone :)

As promised here are some pictures, this is from a photoshoot at the end of April, I'm alot leaner now, I've lost 11 pounds since then.

Hey Miss 24K!

I have not formally said hello, but have been reading/posting a bit more and more around here...Anyways, have loved your avis and want to wish you luck on your show..not a plat so could not view the pics but hopefully we can see some from the show!!!! Have a blast! Yummy carbs coming soon! :rainbow:

Miss24k said:
Thank you everyone :)

As promised here are some pictures, this is from a photoshoot at the end of April, I'm alot leaner now, I've lost 11 pounds since then.
You look amazing in the red dress love it! I will be there cheering you on girly and pumped to use my camera again. You need anything at all well in town give me a ring. :qt:

Heyyyy Miss Missy!!! GREAT pics!! Beautiful as always!!

Good luck at your show!

Thanks twinny, I can't wait to be on stage. :elephant:

Mun... mmmm carbs I'm making them as I type.... Tomorrow at 8am is my first carb meal. This deplete was murder lol so I can't wait for a yummy sweet potato!

QT I'm so excited you're going to be there!!! I can't wait to meet you. I will. I really appreciate your help.

Hiya Jens :wavey: Thank you.

Thank you Sassy :bigkiss:

Awww today is a wonderful day, I can't tell you how damn good these sweet potatoes taste haha. Only 3 days left before stage time :elephant:

Top Bottom