Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi Im Kendel - 27 yrs old - 375lbs - help

Very very little fruits and carrots bro, too much sugar for you right now. No OJ if you can go without it. Stay away from all sources of sugar, that will help you tons bro. Just do the best you can and know that your doing a shit load more then you were a month ago my man.
AND YOU MUST KEEP POSTING ALWAYS!!
That also is gonna help you a ton!

Very very little fruits and carrots bro, too much sugar for you right now. No OJ if you can go without it. Stay away from all sources of sugar, that will help you tons bro. Just do the best you can and know that your doing a shit load more then you were a month ago my man.
AND YOU MUST KEEP POSTING ALWAYS!!
That also is gonna help you a ton!

Completely agree with zed. You would be amazed how much more dedication you put into something when it's logged and tracked. We are all here to support you and provide help along the way but no one will be able to do that if you don't post. Keep it up buddy but would like to see more posts.

"you will never be happy with your results, but that shouldn't deter you from trying to obtain your goals"

~Me

Hey brother, we want to know how you're doing. Doesn't matter if you're not making the progress you wanted/expected that's what we're all here for, motivation and support.

Post up bro, let us know how you're getting on. :)

Hiya,

I use to be obese myself. Not quiet as bad as you were, but the first step is recognizing there is a problem. Some advices:

1. 95% of the road you need to go down is in the kitchen, not the gym. Nonetheless, exercise is important for other things. For a broke guy, you should look at going outside and walking. Use mapmyrun.com and come up with a 1, 2, and 3 mile course that's easy and safe, and then go do one of those distances a day.

2. Atkins. At least for a year. No alcohol. No processed sugars. You will be unrecognizable (in a good way) in 3 months. The rules are relatively easy to follow.

3. Find a buddy. Or use this forum. Something to keep you accountable, like AA has sponsors. Hell, I'd be your sponsor. Just find someone whose going to call you on the horn once a week and give you shit about eating right and doing the walks. And someone you can call when you are tempted to eat that free cookie they give away at the grocery store.

OK sorry I been away. About a week after my last post I got a bad skin infection on my neck. They did some test t ER and because the infections were common someone decided to test my blood sugar. Well I was at 410. They gave me a IV and 2 shots of Insulin and sent me home with a 30 day supply of metforin or w.e. and I just got a meter last week to monitor my blood sugar see what's causing it to go up or what not. I been spending time reading up on what the ER doctor believed I have diabetes type 2. I'm getting short walks daily in and trying to remove all white things in my diet. I have seen my numbers go from 188 in am to 450 at night. Cutting out sugars I have not had next to none or any sugar containing drinks.

Now knowing what been up with me and knowing that all these little things like crazy urination and extreme thirst and the tingling feet and arms. I have been untreated in my blood sugar since I would say 2010. I can already feel damage to my nerves and poor circulation.

So knowing I have diabetes now what is my game plan here? What are my goals? I got a referral to the local health department to try and get state funded medical care since my SSI application was denied I hired a lawyer and was giving a letter that my evaluation for SSI had shown medical conditions I needed to receive help for that they would transfer my info to the health department. I called a few times and no call back or answer yet. I wanna get test done on me that need to get done by my research I could have issues and feel I do. I called my dad and grandma and they said it runs in the family so they figured I'd develop diabetes.

Sorry I haven't been on but I have a few projects going on right now that limit my daily awake and motivated time

I wouldn't be at all surprised if your diabetes went away. BUT ONLY if you get your diet right, exercise, and drop those pounds. You can do it!!!

this is a bad situation but you can reverse it starting NOW.

i would continue to drop sugars and calories out of your diet slowly. if you do it all at once it could backfire.

keep eating lots of veggies and drinking lots of water. keep increasing your exercise everyday. its gonna take time but you will get there. if its a green veggie eat it, the more you eat the better.. if you feel hungry drink lots of water.

Hey man i know how you feel. I used to be over 400 plus pounds and a really big 400 plus pounds. I was addicted to oxycontin and my life was totally out of control. I thought someone would find me dead with some ratted tinfoil next to me. This site is awesome before i lost control i used this site to help me out then i fell off the wagon. I also used this site to help bring me back. Alot of good tips and bros on here. Right now i sit around 260. I have been training mma and kickboxing and i fight in the ring as a heavyweight and im about to become a blackbelt in filipino arnis. You can get through this. If i could change my life you can.i always tried to change myself but always ended up failing, so i asked myself why am i failing at this? I came to figure its because its a huge problem to take on and i would try to change everything in a day. Ill tell you what its gonna take more then a day.i would get so frustrated because it all seemed overwhelming. It took you a long time to get out of shape its gonna take a minute to get back, but its possible. It just depends on how bad you want it man. You should start with simple goals and just stick to one until its accomplished and move on to another. For example i quit smoking first and just focused on that. Then i stared exercising and then once i started getting in a groove i started.tweaking the diet. I eat things now that nobody thought o would eat. Its baby steps man. And making small goals will give you a feeling of satisfaction more often. Once you start getting away from the processed shit. Your taste buds will start changing and you will start to have a new appreciation for good quality food. I knw you have money issues, but thats a hurdle you will figure out. You can do it man. The end result may be some extra skin around the waist. Im scheduled to get mine cutoff next year sometime whenever i can get fit into the schedule. Lots of lock man. Any questions hit me up in a PM. I hope this helps bro. HAVE FAITH!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom