KaitlinJRob1982
New member
Just thought I would say hi whle I had access to the internet 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:Just thought I would say hi whle I had access to the internet![]()
novamanms said:I think I've heard it. Seemed like the typical hip/hop stuff...decent beat, but forgetable.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:in trying to think of a good party/going out cd ot make. any suggestions on songs?
BrothaBill said:Pon De Replay by Rihanna
These Words by Natasha Bedingfield
You can download them
both good songss.BrothaBill said:Pon De Replay by Rihanna
These Words by Natasha Bedingfield
You can download them
HumorMe said:
KaitlinJRob1982 said:what genre of music is that? house?
KaitlinJRob1982 said:i wil send stilleto pics of my pets. because he's nice to me.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:i wil send stilleto pics of my pets. because he's nice to me.
Raina said:She's really not an alter. I know that for sure.![]()
Raina said:I'm all-knowing. That's just part of being a mod.
stilleto said:i said pics of your kitty, not your pets.![]()
eat big said:Lil' Bowow is incredibly awful.
Go with some better old school shit.
eat big said:Download Bitches Ain't Shit by Dr. Dre.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:i dont like Dr. Dre
eat big said:Wow... uhh... hmm... you like Lil' Bow Wow though?
Try Outkast ATLiens or Aquemeni.
KaitlinJRob1982 said:i dont want anything "old school" or old. and its not Lil bow wow anymore. its bow wow. his song is new.
eat big said:The best rap is old rap. The only half decent new stuff is Kanye West and Common.
Lestat said:hi Kaitlin!
ill hold u so closeLestat said:hi Kaitlin!
Wootoom said:ill hold u so close
LOLOLKaitlinJRob1982 said:um im a bit offended here. why not me???
ummmm stickfigure where are u fuckin waste of life. come on u pussy ill chop ur hands off and slap u silly with themKaitlinJRob1982 said:wootoom say something funny. I hear you were a legend on this site
Wootoom said:ummmm stickfigure where are u fuckin waste of life. come on u pussy ill chop ur hands off and slap u silly with them
ah cool tell Perv i said hi. ur dating him?KaitlinJRob1982 said:lol gross. oh by the way, previs elison emailed me the other day and said if i saw you on elitefitness to say hi and that seriously, he hopes you and your wife and baby are all doing well.
Wootoom said:i blessed the rains down in africa
Wootoom said:ah cool tell Perv i said hi. ur dating him?
whats more than a 100 men or more could ever doawittyusername said:Gonna take some time to do the things we never had
Wootoom said:whats more than a 100 men or more could ever do
damn good tuneawittyusername said:It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
Wootoom said:damn good tune
KaitlinJRob1982 said:people i need help with songs!

KaitlinJRob1982 said:in trying to think of a good party/going out cd ot make. any suggestions on songs?
KaitlinJRob1982 said:A model? lol. i like your new picture! actualy i hate it. im jealous lol
hey kaitlinKaitlinJRob1982 said:hahah I WISH! No, he's just a childhood friend. he's the one who got me on this website. but i think i know someone on this website who might be dating him lol
why you goin to try and call raina ugly ??foreigngirl said:a mod = moderator. Not model.
hotzie said:why you goin to try and call raina ugly ??
you think she isnt pretty enough to be a model , is that what you are tryin to say, or you just hatin on the new hott chick
just callin it how i see itforeigngirl said:why you hatin?
Lestat said:i never knew FG was the jealous type
haterforeigngirl said:I am not. If I correct someone or make a remark about someones age = hatin acording to Hotzie![]()
good songs , i cant wait for some new UGKtraddum said:get throwed by bun b
and drapped up and dripped out by bun b
no shit man ... pimp c is back and shit is gonna be nice manhotzie said:good songs , i cant wait for some new UGK
yep cant waittraddum said:no shit man ... pimp c is back and shit is gonna be nice man
good , how bout youKillahBee said:what's up, boo? how you doin...
fuck castrol syntecWootoom said:i cant believe how much FG and Hotzie flirt Castol Synthol is gonna be pissed
Lolhotzie said:fuck castrol syntec
Raina said:FG loves me. She sent me a Christmas card.

Man, I dragged myself through puberty with that album!hidngod said:Oh baby you’re the only thing in this whole world
That’s pure and good and right
And wherever you are and wherever you go
There’s always gonna be some light
But I gotta get out
I gotta break it out now
Before the final crack of dawn
So we gotta make the most of our one night together
When it’s over you know
We’ll both be so alone
KaitlinJRob1982 said:Just thought I would say hi whle I had access to the internet![]()
IHIHsamoth said:UVA! UVA!
she knows too much,we need to take her out....scotty doesnt know
![]()
rocky_road said:ah, you're so funny
It was in response to your RR Log thread

werdsamoth said:NIU's a TTT, HTH.
lol from EURo trip
![]()
agreedsamoth said:Clear and convincing.
we need a new code , she is readin this
![]()
stalkersamoth said:UVA is very prestigious.
![]()
Wootoom said:tusi unsh
i was drowning in a wave of extasy tsu tsu tsu namiceasar989 said:A tsunami of sushi?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














