Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Hi everyone

hi kaitlin!
 
Last edited:
I think I've heard it. Seemed like the typical hip/hop stuff...decent beat, but forgetable.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
in trying to think of a good party/going out cd ot make. any suggestions on songs?

Pon De Replay by Rihanna
These Words by Natasha Bedingfield

You can download them
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
what genre of music is that? house?

Not sure, Pon De Replay is a great energy song to make you want to dance or workout. These Words has special meaning to me, its just a great song the way its mixed and her voice. It was playing when I touched the Face of God and found Nirbana
 
eat big said:
Lil' Bowow is incredibly awful.

Go with some better old school shit.

i dont think you would think it was awful if me and my girls surrounded you in a club and started dancing with you to that song :)
 
I can't listen to songs by any artist who calls himself "BOW WOW." :worried:




<<<<<<<<< but molly likes his songs ;)
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
i dont want anything "old school" or old. and its not Lil bow wow anymore. its bow wow. his song is new.


The best rap is old rap. The only half decent new stuff is Kanye West and Common.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
wootoom say something funny. I hear you were a legend on this site
ummmm stickfigure where are u fuckin waste of life. come on u pussy ill chop ur hands off and slap u silly with them
 
Wootoom said:
ummmm stickfigure where are u fuckin waste of life. come on u pussy ill chop ur hands off and slap u silly with them


lol gross. oh by the way, previs elison emailed me the other day and said if i saw you on elitefitness to say hi and that seriously, he hopes you and your wife and baby are all doing well.
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
lol gross. oh by the way, previs elison emailed me the other day and said if i saw you on elitefitness to say hi and that seriously, he hopes you and your wife and baby are all doing well.
ah cool tell Perv i said hi. ur dating him?
 
Wootoom said:
ah cool tell Perv i said hi. ur dating him?

hahah I WISH! No, he's just a childhood friend. he's the one who got me on this website. but i think i know someone on this website who might be dating him lol
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
people i need help with songs!

http://pantheon.yale.edu/~jgc23/


I'm annoying, destroying your mental capacities
Just sit down, listen up, and hear this rap from me
All your faculties become absorbed; Vision becomes obscured
Heavily, readily, sweat's drippin' from your pores
I strike like lightning when I'm writin'
Similar to Stephen King simply 'cos my words are very frightening
This is not a freestyle: it's written, I remembered it
You want to have a rumble? You'll straight up be dismembered
But this ain't West Side Story; I'm snatchin' all the glory
I fathered these rap cats: Go 'head and check with Maury
All the talk is truly irrelevant
put the mic to your head and straight spill your intelligence
Testin' me is folly in the future or the present tense
I've killed more with words than Adolf or the president
I ride in like a king so prepare for the pageantry
Call me Shakespeare, because I end your life in tragedy




:cow:
 
KaitlinJRob1982 said:
hahah I WISH! No, he's just a childhood friend. he's the one who got me on this website. but i think i know someone on this website who might be dating him lol
hey kaitlin :heart:

btw me and pervis are not "dating" ok
 
foreigngirl said:
a mod = moderator. Not model.
why you goin to try and call raina ugly ??

you think she isnt pretty enough to be a model , is that what you are tryin to say, or you just hatin on the new hott chick
 
hotzie said:
why you goin to try and call raina ugly ??

you think she isnt pretty enough to be a model , is that what you are tryin to say, or you just hatin on the new hott chick


why you hatin?
 
The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling
Way down in the valley tonight
There’s a man in the shadows with a gun in his eye
And a blade shining oh so bright
There’s evil in the air and there’s thunder in the sky
And a killer’s on the bloodshot streets
And down in the tunnel where the deadly are rising
Oh I swear I saw a young boy
Down in the gutter
He was starting to foam in the heat
 
hidngod said:
Oh baby you’re the only thing in this whole world
That’s pure and good and right
And wherever you are and wherever you go
There’s always gonna be some light
But I gotta get out
I gotta break it out now
Before the final crack of dawn
So we gotta make the most of our one night together
When it’s over you know
We’ll both be so alone
Man, I dragged myself through puberty with that album!
 
Top Bottom