Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happy...

Re: Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happ

If you will allow me to bore you for a minute, I'd like to say something. I was on EF for several years, never told my wife. I never got on at home, but one day I was talking to a guy that was in serious mental trouble, he was threatening to hurt himself. N2 and I has set up a plan of action should this type of thing happen. On another board, you may remember a guy who killed himself while the members egged him on. We, to say the least, did NOT want anything like that to happen, not on EF, not anywhere. So, we set up a plan. Anyway, I was talking to the guy, notified all the mods and N2. I had talked to him for hours, untill I went home. I logged on and kept it up while N2 got help for him. Becayse I was so involved with what I was doing, I didn't notice my wife was watching over my shoulder. I'll finish the story, N2 sent police, the guy was extremely intoxicated and they got hold of his family, he ended up ok. So, my wife went ballistic, It was a terrible scene, threatened divorce, all that. I had to leave the board. I tried to get her to watch me and see what it was all about, but she would have no part of it. When you have kid/s, you are not able to say/do the things that single or married people w/o kids can do. I didn't want to divorce over EF, and thus have to share custody.
I never asked for pics from girls, never said anything improper, nothing. I enjoy the people here, even AAP. The reason i'm boreing yall is my wife and I have decied to sepperate. I alwys resented her saying that I did things on here that I didn't and I want to let her know this. It's my guess, she'll be looking for my SN to see if I came back, Yes, yes, I did...
Hello everybody, it's me....
Fuck yo wife bro, i'm glad your back

Re: Hi everyone, I'm gonna use my real name....it's been too long. AAP should be happ

There is a much larger under-dwelling issue with her bro. She was grasping for anything to use as an excuse to get out. Fuck that dirty slutty cunt bitch whore brah G's up ho's down

word

We play everywhere. Just had one hell of a concert on Sam Rayburn! The East Tx area is where we mostly stick to but we have been everywhere. We do it all.

Meat up is inevitable fah sho.

Stay back for good and we will have no choice but to have an EF Texas meatup with SD, psizzle, and jack steel

OH HELL yeah! I'm F'in there. Rayborn Is north and East, meh... hour and half. I'm gonna send you my email addy and cell, you let me know when your playing and where, I'll bounce and see you, BUT yes we will set something up on a larger scale as well.

"Hater of humanity" That's me alright.

LOOK at all yall, I'm gonna get all misty and shit!! Glad to see everyone again. I'll need a little time to find out what I missed, who's who....

I moved to san diego....I'm working for an organization that does marine animal advocacy...personal demons are well under control and I'm very happy.

That's about it for the nef update :)

I moved to san diego....I'm working for an organization that does marine animal advocacy...personal demons are well under control and I'm very happy.

That's about it for the nef update :)

Nef, thst's absolutly fabulous news. So glad things have worked out. Your a tremendous person and have all the qualities that a person hopes to find in another, I hope you find a guy that gives as much back as you give him. He'll be one lucky sumbitch...

Hey TxB! Glad to see you back!

"Hater of humanity" That's me alright.

LOL, It fits! hahahahaha

Hey TxB! Glad to see you back!

SHut yo fucking mouf nukka

Hell yeah TX, good to see you.

Lets go get fucked up and smash some trannies.

Hey Bud.

You must spread some Karma around (ie give karma to other members too) before giving it to jnevin again

Top Bottom