Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH opinions

zionretyy

I've been researching HGH and possibly even wanting to try it but I want some feedback from any members that have already used it. How is it compared to Test, Deca, Dbol, ect? I've done 3 cycles of various gear already and want to know if HGH is even worth the results or the $$$ ... And a good, reliable, cheap source

GH is not an anabolic steroid so it doesn't compare.

Not wise to ask for a "cheap source".....especially after 8 posts.

I've been researching HGH and possibly even wanting to try it but I want some feedback from any members that have already used it. How is it compared to Test, Deca, Dbol, ect? I've done 3 cycles of various gear already and want to know if HGH is even worth the results or the $$$ ... And a good, reliable, cheap source

It's not comparable.

there are polar opposites.. i suggest you read articles and watch videos because this question insinuates you have done no research whatsoever which means you cant possibly even know what it does etc.. so to come to the conclusion you want to use it without knowing anything about it makes no sense...

Top Bottom