Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH- Good Bad Ugly?

If your HGH is 100% legit and you can afford it ,its like nothing else!! anywhere from 4-8ius 5 days on 2 off is most common. Most people who say it sucks just couldn't afford enough or did it wrong. HGH gives your muscles a fuller more rounder look.-not to mention you can eat till you puke :)

J

1Mistake said:
If your HGH is 100% legit and you can afford it ,its like nothing else!! anywhere from 4-8ius 5 days on 2 off is most common. Most people who say it sucks just couldn't afford enough or did it wrong. HGH gives your muscles a fuller more rounder look.-not to mention you can eat till you puke :)

J

eat junk till i puke? sounds great

Just finished my third week. I have noticable fat loss around my waist. Usually I get fat when I bulk but so far I am very happy. Thanks 1Mistake. I have been on 6IU's 5/2 and appear very hard when I flex. This is exactly what I needed to take my physique to the next level. I believe most of the people on this board that bash HGH just can't afford it and have never tried it. With all the fake stuff out there there is a good chance they used bunk growth as well.

Where's the test? You will be much happier with test, dbol, eq.
Most will not see appreciable results for 6 to 8 weeks, 12 weeks is ideal.

Top Bottom